Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How do i clear the contents of a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The way I have done it is:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Character Limitation for PDF??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am having a problem with character length. I was told by IBI that there is no limit restriction, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I assume these reports should be located in a specific drive, but what if these PDF reports aren't f......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Do you have sample code that I could take a look at? I think I understand what you are saying, but ......

Perhaps I should rephrase... ......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is it possible to pull in PDF files that have already been generated separately and concatenate them......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
PERFECT!! That worked... thanks so much. I can see a few things I was doing wrong from what you sen......

Discussion Topic  DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
If I am pulling a date in HYYDMs format from a pass thru sql, but only want to display the date, how......

Discussion Topic  Dscending MAX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have sorted a Date Field in Descending order for a particular question that was answered. If the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The MATCH worked great except it kept giving me 0 lines, so i was thinking it must be returning what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
OH GREAT!! Thank you. I apologize, I do have:......

Discussion Topic  Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have tried this pass thru sql but it does not seem to be working. I am not asql expert, but perh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Correct, if you don't compound the report, and each individual report starts on a new page, then the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay, this didn't quite do what was happening to me (since my r eports are approx. 50 pages long a......

I don't think I can make it happen using the car file, but I will see what I can do.......

Discussion Topic  Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Why when I have compounded pages of different reports some of the pages look like if the text is shi......

Discussion Topic  WF v 5.3 PDF issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Previously I had been working with version 5.2.6 and would recieve a pdf corrupted issues. I was in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay, it seemed to not even need to be a part of the DEFINE and it worked perfectly.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
What kind of format would that be given?......

Okay, nevermind, i would use the REPLACE as an item in the SELECT area.......

» Refine Search
» New Search