Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only. Moving forward, myibi is our community platform to learn, share, and collaborate. We have the same Focal Point forum categories in myibi, so you can continue to have all new conversations there. If you need access to myibi, contact us at myibi@ibi.com and provide your corporate email address, company, and name.

Connect to myibi
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (178 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How do i clear the contents of a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The way I have done it is:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Character Limitation for PDF??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I am having a problem with character length. I was told by IBI that there is no limit restriction, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I assume these reports should be located in a specific drive, but what if these PDF reports aren't f......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Do you have sample code that I could take a look at? I think I understand what you are saying, but ......

Perhaps I should rephrase... ......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Is it possible to pull in PDF files that have already been generated separately and concatenate them......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
PERFECT!! That worked... thanks so much. I can see a few things I was doing wrong from what you sen......

Discussion Topic  DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
If I am pulling a date in HYYDMs format from a pass thru sql, but only want to display the date, how......

Discussion Topic  Dscending MAX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have sorted a Date Field in Descending order for a particular question that was answered. If the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
The MATCH worked great except it kept giving me 0 lines, so i was thinking it must be returning what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
OH GREAT!! Thank you. I apologize, I do have:......

Discussion Topic  Pass Thru SQL using MINUS converted to WebFocus Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
I have tried this pass thru sql but it does not seem to be working. I am not asql expert, but perh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Correct, if you don't compound the report, and each individual report starts on a new page, then the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay, this didn't quite do what was happening to me (since my r eports are approx. 50 pages long a......

I don't think I can make it happen using the car file, but I will see what I can do.......

Discussion Topic  Problem with the look of the PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Why when I have compounded pages of different reports some of the pages look like if the text is shi......

Discussion Topic  WF v 5.3 PDF issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Previously I had been working with version 5.2.6 and would recieve a pdf corrupted issues. I was in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
Okay, it seemed to not even need to be a part of the DEFINE and it worked perfectly.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slfmr
What kind of format would that be given?......

Okay, nevermind, i would use the REPLACE as an item in the SELECT area.......

» Refine Search
» New Search