Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (278 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Run 1 Report twice in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
You could create 2 other fexes. Fex 1 would be passed PERIOD1 and then cal your orginal fex settin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: webservice and single signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Yes,I am using REMOTE_USER....

Discussion Topic  RE: webservice and single signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
I am building a VB .NET program using communicates with WebFOCUS via webservices. The first step is......

Discussion Topic  webservice and single signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Has anyone used a webservice against webfocus running with single signon? All my attempts result in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to hide controls in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Here is some javascript code code for hiding the calendar: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: entering and navigating dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Laure, You said this earlier. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: entering and navigating dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Laure, Try building a frame that contains all of the links in the users VIEWS. This way the link......

Discussion Topic  RE: Concatenate two fields recursively (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Ludo, The solution you mentioned in the original post would work if you didn't have the problem w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio - ODBC Connections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
DVM First Step - Setup an ODBC connection to your file. I have an access file so I use that driver......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sort month name in across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
RajTA Assuming you have field like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updating a table using webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Majid, Create a fex like this: -DEFAULT &VAL1=A -DEFAULT &VAL2=B -DEFAULT &VAL3=C ENGINE SQLMSS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem outputing PDF reports with multiple pages of static text. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
JW, It sounds like the length of header/footer is the issue. Are your using a on table subfoot o......

Discussion Topic  RE: cyntex for a values starting with 45% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Lera, Try: WHERE (DELNUMB IS MISSING) OR (DELNUMB LIKE '45%'); Fernando P.S. If you example wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Library Email Notification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Devon, I am correct in saying that this URL will open the report in library and you really want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Library Email Notification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Devon, Post an example of what your current email looks like and hilight what is wrong with it. ......

Devon, I want to make sure that I understand your request. It sound you you have the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Jason, I think an example of my solution may help. I noticed that you have the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cash reward to solve unresolved case! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Jason, After looking at the other fourm thread and your notes, it sounds like the number of varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Refresh Maximize button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Bob, Thanks for the answer. Fernando...

Discussion Topic  RE: html with fex to html with fex... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Fernando
Shane, The problem here is a html page calling another html. HTML can not process parameters, so......

» Refine Search
» New Search