Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (198 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@MartinY ohk.I am little confused with the part "it's only one element".Because the ACROSS field ha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks for pointing out differences. I am able to give color to the ACROSSCOLUMN.I am using the same......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am trying to style the ACROSS value based on a condition. Here is the sample code with CAR fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Line chart with two lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks Tony. I want able to fix the issue by using MISSING ON for the values i plot in the graph.I w......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Line chart with two lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a line chart with two lines. One line shows the values for previous year from Jan to Dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Wep5622. The code i posted above is the fex which loops and i am placing that fex inside compound ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Waz: I have this requirement where i have to take a compound report(with multiple reports) which a......

@Waz. I just reference this fex in a compound report chart container using GUI.Here is the code for......

@Rob..I get output from the code i posted.I tested it ryt now. It is just a single line output for e......

I have seen some post regarding SET COMPOUND = OPEN and close.In my compound report i add the loop f......

Hi, Here is the fex code which has looping in it. ......

In my looping fex i am using OPEN and CLOSE. I will replicate using sample data and post....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a PDF report which loops and creates 5 reports one below the other. When i run the fex i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Column width using WHEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Try DEFMACRO=COND1, MACTYPE=RULE, WHEN=CAR EQ 'JENSEN', $ TYPE=DATA,COLUMN=CAR,WRAP=1.60000,FONT='TI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]White spaces/Zeros while reading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks. I am using -READFILE instead of -READ....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]White spaces/Zeros while reading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a requirement where i store values into a HOLD file and then read one by one using loop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, This post helped me to loop through and create compound report. I used NOCLOSE with READ but sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Frans, That is a good idea.I can use that in one of my worksheet. I have another worksheet where i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Joanna, When i ran the code you posted ,i can see that the reports are displaying one below the ......

Yes.Currently i display all graphs as the last worksheet.But some of the report and graphs go togeth......

» Refine Search
» New Search