Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating a summary table and write into the SQL Server db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have to report out of a table which summaries some complex logic.Usually the ETL team does t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Aggregate Search in Magnify (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am working on Magnify and i created an indexing procedure which has multiple values for a BY ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple ESRI MAP Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simple ESRI MAP Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Chuck, The link you provided is now working. It says ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Simple ESRI MAP Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have an application in DEV environment and it has a Webfocus Bubble Map in there. It used to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Appending BY field value to get result in a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Appologies for the lack of detail. Now when i do ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Appending BY field value to get result in a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a table request from a cluster join. The output looks as shown below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concatenate defines into a comma separated value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Okay @Waz. I did use STRREP ,but it work similar to REPLACE. I am thinking of moving forward with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concatenate defines into a comma separated value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
I am working in 8105 currently(for this issue) and it seems like 8105 don't have REPLACE function. ......

When i have DEF1, DEF2 and DEF6 as empty i get the output like. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Concatenate defines into a comma separated value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have 10 define fields which is of A20 format. Now i want to create a field which concatenate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report with 50+ reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have a compound report with 50+ reports and it takes more than 4 minutes to generate. The......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Map layer refresh issue for ESRI map. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I wrote the below code. I am trying to get answer to the issue i have and i replicated the scen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
okay. "I think map engine hates seeing Dialog mgr commands & branching and chokes". &LINES is the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Added -RUN but stll the map layer wont refresh after first run.Looks like the map will only accept f......

Hi Waz, I a doing similar to what you have shown. But the problem is map layer is not refreshing af......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Appending(not happening as expected) ID's and passing it to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Doug, I was careless in using || string concatenation instead of |. Was able to solve both issue......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Appending(not happening as expected) ID's and passing it to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am trying to store 3 values separated by OR as an ID column and a description field next to i......

» Refine Search
» New Search