Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
That fex with output format XML serves the ESRI map. For some reason if i try to HOLD and then do ot......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Output format XML and count the no of lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a fex with output format in XML to serve an ESRI Map in HTML canvas. Is there any was i ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML ESRI Map Refreshing issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I have an application where i have an HTML with an ESRI map in it. When the HTML loads the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal values in headers add spaces before the number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Just try use || in the define you have and append a single white space. || will remove all white spa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks all of you. I am working on implementing the solution given by Waz,Wep5622...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Wep5622. The code i posted above is the fex which loops and i am placing that fex inside compound ......

@Waz: I have this requirement where i have to take a compound report(with multiple reports) which a......

@Waz. I just reference this fex in a compound report chart container using GUI.Here is the code for......

@Rob..I get output from the code i posted.I tested it ryt now. It is just a single line output for e......

I have seen some post regarding SET COMPOUND = OPEN and close.In my compound report i add the loop f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks BabakNYC. I will try your solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
The real scenario is : I have an excel file which i loaded and created a master file.For some securi......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]A Quick question on renaming SEGMENT name in FOCUS file created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have created a FOCUS file and by default it gets the SEGMENT name as SEG01.Is there any way i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Danny. Thanks.Your trick to invert the data statement worked....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a report with few columns and rows and BACKCOLOR is applied to ROWS using the below code......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks MartinY....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@MartinY ohk.I am little confused with the part "it's only one element".Because the ACROSS field ha......

Thanks for pointing out differences. I am able to give color to the ACROSSCOLUMN.I am using the same......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Styling ACROSS field. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am trying to style the ACROSS value based on a condition. Here is the sample code with CAR fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Line chart with two lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks Tony. I want able to fix the issue by using MISSING ON for the values i plot in the graph.I w......

» Refine Search
» New Search