Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Column width using WHEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Try DEFMACRO=COND1, MACTYPE=RULE, WHEN=CAR EQ 'JENSEN', $ TYPE=DATA,COLUMN=CAR,WRAP=1.60000,FONT='TI......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Line chart with two lines. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a line chart with two lines. One line shows the values for previous year from Jan to Dec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, Here is the fex code which has looping in it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
In my looping fex i am using OPEN and CLOSE. I will replicate using sample data and post....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a PDF report which loops and creates 5 reports one below the other. When i run the fex i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]White spaces/Zeros while reading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks. I am using -READFILE instead of -READ....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]White spaces/Zeros while reading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a requirement where i store values into a HOLD file and then read one by one using loop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic Compound reporting in PDF...BIG Issue... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, This post helped me to loop through and create compound report. I used NOCLOSE with READ but sti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Frans, That is a good idea.I can use that in one of my worksheet. I have another worksheet where i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Joanna, When i ran the code you posted ,i can see that the reports are displaying one below the ......

Yes.Currently i display all graphs as the last worksheet.But some of the report and graphs go togeth......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
I have an creating a compound excel report.I have the below issue when creating it. I have been rese......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Webfocus HTML Responsive Template Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I built a HTML responsive page with a template configuration of 2X3. It looks good and webfocus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Tony, Thanks for clarifying. In HTML i append image to the value as shown below. The define fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@Tony & @Wep5622, Thanks for the examples. I am able to get the images in PDF.The code i posted also......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Image in PDF Report appended with another column/value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have been working on showing images in a PDF report as data row. I have to append a value and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Compound report.Error:GIF Output is not supported by the JVM in headless mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hey..I found it.Format ribbon was at the bottom.Didn't notice it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Compound report.Error:GIF Output is not supported by the JVM in headless mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
@MartinY : When i save and open again in App Studio,i don't have an option for PDF. There is a Form......

Yes.The graph works as a standalone chart in JSCHART format.When i give PDF format and runs as a sta......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Compound report.Error:GIF Output is not supported by the JVM in headless mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I was building a compound PDF report.I gave few reports and it works fine when i run it. I adde......

» Refine Search
» New Search