Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (207 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display based on minimum of a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display based on minimum of a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi All, I am stuck while i try to implement logic of a report using the data i have. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Increase Chart Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, Sorry..i have already asked this question and now on more search through the forum,i have seen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to bring the X-AXIS values along with the Data labels. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Implemented this with the help of the following code from another post. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to bring the X-AXIS values along with the Data labels. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi I have a 3d riser chart for that i am trying to add custom tool tip. I have added some tooltip fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Naming Sort values which are in a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
For now it works good for me. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed]Naming Sort values which are in a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Yeah.That is a possible solution i can use. I have more than 2 sort fields,but yeah i don't have to ......

I will keep that solution as the last resort Babak. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  [closed]Naming Sort values which are in a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
I have a BY FIELD which is a variable like this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Increasing chart size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Output format is JS chart. here is the sample code using wf_retail synonym. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Increasing chart size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have created a 3d Riser chart,but it appears small in size compared to the frame. I searched ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]packed decimal to decimal/integer error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Babak, Creating dummy file and building report worked. Like you mentioned,some duplicate master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]packed decimal to decimal/integer error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
I am not referencing field from other joined tables.so the join should be ignored.But the SQL trace ......

I don't know what is wrong,the SQL trace is putting another field instead of my HOUR field in the se......

@Vinodh. The datatype for the field in master file is P9.2 and in the Oracle database the datatype i......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]packed decimal to decimal/integer error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I am in the process of creating a report and i encountered a weird behavior with a packed decim......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Converting SQL to FOCUS code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
HI, I had issues when i convert SQL logic to Webfocus. I was able to see the SQL code generated for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]JOIN on Cluster Master file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks BabakNYC. Figured out the issue from the SQL Trace. When i created the cluster master file,i ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]JOIN on Cluster Master file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Join in SQL. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report with different count calculation for same BY filed values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Do i have to use FML for this.?...

» Refine Search
» New Search