Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (229 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed]JOIN on Cluster Master file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Join in SQL. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report with different count calculation for same BY filed values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Do i have to use FML for this.?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report with different count calculation for same BY filed values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a complex scenario to be build as a report,which i am trying to. This is now my data loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Different Count calculation for Column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have tried using Define field as mentioned by you guys. My scenario is bigger. I will explain......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Different Count calculation for Column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
I have a requirement where i am calculating count of different values from a column. Eg: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference(or percentage diff) of two rows. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Dough, Sorry i missed your question. My final solution is what MartinY has posted. Let me know if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get a Column out of Dataflow and use the column in process flow[SOLVED] (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi Chuck, Thanks for the workarounds. You have answered my similar question and i am gonna try that......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Get a Column out of Dataflow and use the column in process flow[SOLVED] (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a data flow which loads data from a csv file to a target SQL table. I have the data flow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File Listener (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi Chuck, I will try the solution you provided and then close the post as solved. Thanks again Sre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] File Listener (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi, I am using File Listener to get some csv files at a particular folder location and load those t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Product (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Thanks @Martin and @OPALTOSH. My actual scenario is way more complex. I will post the scenario as an......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple Product (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, i have scenario where i have to filter a data set for multiple entries and show output from that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DataFlow Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Okay.I will try all these possibilities and will update this post....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DataFlow Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi, I getting the below errow when i run the data flow.I did research and it got to know that i can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Stamp Java Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
got it working. there was empty strings in one date field like vinodh mentioned and this caused the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Time Stamp Java Error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by srajeevan
Hi, When i check my scheduled flow logs.i see some java errors for some input files. "java.lang.ill......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] REG:Image in data cells for Excel ouput (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have successfully added images in data rows for a PDF report.I have written lots of style she......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Range with current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi Chaudhary.. I created year_M and it worked. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Range with current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have tried to create that year_M define field.But i am getting error. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Range with current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by srajeevan
Hi, I have a question.I don't know whether the question sounds silly or not because i thought i can......

» Refine Search
» New Search