Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] ReportCaster - How to Burst on Email Address? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Look up Value and Dest in Focal Point. Those are the required fieldnames (which can be assigned via......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I sort my report based on subtotal amounts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
How about this for an example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple Excel spreadsheets from one fex run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have one ReportCaster job that, in the Task section has Burst checked and output format HTML selec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Since there is no verb object included in the request, the output is aggregated by default, since ea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print the contents of a HOLD table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
What happens if you add something like this to TABLE FILE CUST_ORDERS: ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING]please review my code... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Very nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Error Cannot include resource specified by provided key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thanks for your insight, Rifaz. The fex worked fine directly from Dev Studio, but failed from Repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Sort on the Basis of Row Totals (Across) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
How about this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] - Resource Analazer Adaptor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have a plan to create reports from our Resource Analyzer data, but haven't gotten to it yet. What......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is Value of Field with format Mt via -READ as Expected? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
George - after the -READ the value of the field with format MONtr has leading zeroes. Of the two, I......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Is Value of Field with format Mt via -READ as Expected? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I have a routine that calculates many generic dates (beginning of current month, beginning of curren......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) HTML output, D12.2CBN format, inline message, Dollar Sign only on first row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
prodrigu - That did the trick. We prefer to have the non-moving dollar sign, but I guess that it'll......

Discussion Topic  (Solved) HTML output, D12.2CBN format, inline message, Dollar Sign only on first row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I'm new to HTML output format. The output of fields that contain dollar amounts (format D12.2CBN,) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
RSquared: I just created a second ReportCaster job which creates a second copy of the same report, ......

Discussion Topic  (closed) More Entries in Dynamic Distribution List than values to burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I've created a dynamic distribution list, and have successfully implemented it to burst the associat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with multiple IF clauses on the same column in multiple lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
What happens if you add a semicolon to the end of each of the IF statements?...

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) Can I Default to a StyleSheet other than ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports

Discussion Topic  (Closed) Can I Default to a StyleSheet other than ENDEFLT? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I'd like to create a stylesheet to standardize report output. Is there a way to default to a differ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thank you for your insights. I think that it was the same scenario for me. My I.S. support counter......

Discussion Topic  (Closed) How Can One Keystroke In ReportCaster Wipe Out the Entire Schedule? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I was entering a new ReportCaster job, and went to delete one task by right clicking and then select......

» Refine Search
» New Search