Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Multiple BYTOC Reports to Excel from one HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Success! I've been trying lots of different combinations of code, and with the help of this other p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Multiple BYTOC Reports to Excel from one HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Eric, I like your plan I'll try it out....

Discussion Topic  (Solved) Multiple BYTOC Reports to Excel from one HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I need to create Excel output that makes a separate tab for each by value with three separate twists......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Wheres using Report Painter in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Hey, Mighty ... Thanks for posting this because we just upgraded to WF8, and I had the same question......

Discussion Topic  The Value Passed in Drill Down May Contain an Apostrophe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
We have a data value that contains an apostrophe, and when that value is selected for a drill down f......

Discussion Topic  (Closed) ReportCaster Output to SharePoint but EMail Notification without Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
I am able to store ReportCaster output on SharePoint by including an email address that represents t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -INCLUDE in Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Neelima - I too wanted to be able to use the -INCLUDE function for my InfoAssist users and opened a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can justify data to TOP_LEFT ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
It appears that the first record displayed contains blank DIVISIONNAME and ID values....

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC1070) VALUE FOR JOIN 'FROM' FIELD OUT OF SEQUENCE. RETRIEVAL ENDED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Since you are JOINing to three different HOLD files, try using FORMAT FOCUS with an index for HOLD f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Defines and If Then Syntax Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Say it isn't so - Noreen is leaving us! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
The best to you in your retirement, Noreen. I've always looked up to your intellect and ability to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Average of a Date/Time Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Thanks, Francis. I translated to seconds, found the average, and then translated the number of seco......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Average of a Date/Time Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Has anyone calculated an average time before? I have a Date/Time field (HYYMDS) and am able to dete......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] XFocus Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
dz: Master File cross-references are coded in the Master, making the JOIN command unnecessary. I su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
This is how we calculate prior year YTD: -SET &CURR_YEAR = EDIT(&YYMD , '9999'); -SET &CURR_MONT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Match then Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Daniel - Consider holding the CARDS_DATAMART_INTAKE data in FOCUS format with an index, and reversin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Gettting error in join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Try changing the last JOIN to refer to the host field as J15.TITLE_REL_DATE.TV_AIR_TM_CD and see wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kerry’s last day at Information Builders - Friday, October 11th (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Best of luck, Kerry. Thank you for all the support that you have provided us for nine years....

Discussion Topic  RE: Challenge: running a report for last week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
How about something like this: COMPUTE TODAY_YYMD/YYMD = &YYMD; COMPUTE BOW_THISWEEK/YYMD = DATEMO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] DEFINE FILE ADD option via Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joni Campbell - Europa Sports
Solution, via the help desk: "You may need to add the DEFINE in the master file itself, and not in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search