Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 96
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Grandtotal questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
if you will do a search on TOTAL SAME LINE. you will get many answers on that question. You can tr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Undecided]Graph Value Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Good Eye. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Undecided]Graph Value Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I'm back. I have never been able to get this to work. Here is what I have below. Some of the gr......

I have never been able to make this work properly...will keep playing. My Graphs are quite complex.......

Well I had already done Fransis method when i saw the other tip..and now I have control of my colors......

Ok...I get it...let me play and see what I can do. Thanks...I'll report back....

Thanks Francis...that is very interesting and brings up a lot of possiblities..but I'm afraid I'm lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Submit report under MRE to report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Do you not want the user to have access to ReportCaster? You can set them up a Job they can execut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Dynamic address procedure box not opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Isn't it not going to open if there is no Dynamic Distribuion List set up? What is it going to ope......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Dynamic address procedure box not opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Go under HELP in Reportcaster and learn about setting up a Dynamic Address List....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct - Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Check out this post ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the difference between 'IF' and 'WHERE'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have found on occasion - and unfortunetly can't think of an example of what I was doing - that a W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Tony sounds like they need you to do some Beta testing before releasing to the masses. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Date Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Is your first field a smart date or an A10? Strip off the day in the first field and then edit it to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Status update on Howard (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Prarie
So sorry Leah. My thoughts and prayers are with you....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to calculate percentage in subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try RECAP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
This is great...must use somewhere. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Freeze Header lines in HTML [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try searching on Static Header...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Thanks Kofi...I didn't read it right....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unable to read Hold amper variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You don't have an &CURR_RATE. You have a Defined field called CURR_RATE....

» Refine Search
» New Search