Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well now that is interesting....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have had trouble Making across work like this before. This is how I made it work. Referencing CW i......

You may have the Columns referenced wrong. Try setting them to different colors so you can see whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Your problem could be 2 things...before you try doing a Match 1. Your Where Statments try elimintat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Kitten, DS can be a big help. But you may want to learn how to use the code...because it is a big......

You can open up the Fex in the Text Editor right click on it and stick it at the top. Or try the li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem Using a Business View. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try adding this to the FEX SET FOCTRANSFORM=ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: 766 devstu has a cool thing... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That is good. You used to be able to do that...didnt you...and then it went away? or am I dreaming......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: Cannot execute the request. Please log into Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I believe it is a time out message..I remember this from previous releases. According to IBI for 5.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 to 7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Scott, If you will do a Search on the Forum there have been several discussions on this. Search o......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Separator Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I don't know if this is what you are talking about...but if you go on the Distribution Tab and when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Information Builders New Enterprise Content Library! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Susannah tell us what you really think. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Information Builders New Enterprise Content Library! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Nope it's not...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Ok...this is my last one for this week..someone else is on call after that, I'm going home. Welcome......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer Studio Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
On the IBI tech site it has the following instructions for this error...but this was for 5.3...I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preventing Rounding in Calculations and Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you will do a SEARCH on the Forum...there are many discussions on rounding. Search on the ROUND ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOPRINT a field in an across but PRINT the field in a column-total or summarize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well Thanks for taking over Tom...you can have next week. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GOTO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Maintenance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Welcome to the Forum. Please Update your Signature with what verion your are on so we will better ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamically Changing Column Titles with Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Winnie...welcome to the Forum. Please go in and update your signature with which version you are r......

» Refine Search
» New Search