Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try adding this to your stylesheet TYPE=REPORT, SIZE=8, SQUEEZE=ON,ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE,$...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: multi "Find in" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
WHERE YEARS EQ (&ToDATE.(FIND YEARS IN MYFILE).Pick Year.);...

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitation on using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well it might get flatter now. I'm told we no longer have the security set up to run .bat files fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limitation on using DSTRUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Sorry Darin...I have not had a chance to put something together to test. I'll try today and let yo......

Darin, As you will notice in my example above...all of the fields are not neccessary to populate. ......

Well we were doing it here...and then changed to a different method...and some overzealous person de......

Darin, Have you tried one? I don't think it matters.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Leap Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
2112....Welllll if the world is still ticking then...and they are on WebFocus version 250.2.3.6 Mayb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leap Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Frank....great thought...go guess the WebFocus Calendar Control should default to 0/0/-12;0/0/12 ......

Leah was that in 5.3.6 or 7.6.4? Yes we are closing our eyes.......

Discussion Topic  Leap Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
We just discovered that any report with a Calendar Control Icon does not default to the correct day ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Compounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
See if this helps......

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting a report for reportcaster dist to printer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I didn't know this...but documentation says The printer distribution option supports only files......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well that is great you are getting go to Summit...a world of knowlege and training there...lucky you......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to substract 24 hr from system day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Here is an example of subtracting a day from a date stamp. Do some research on HADD for more help. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to count records using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
But.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: add space between Pie graph title and pie chart filler text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
It was a thought...Surely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: add space between Pie graph title and pie chart filler text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
To add a second line in a SubTitle you - you add \n plus the text...I can't seem to make it be a bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CONVERTING TIME FROM SECONDS TO HOURS AND MINUTES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Here is some code I have...no time to change to you...but you can get the idea Surely there is a bet......

Discussion Topic  RE: PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE WITH A REPORT OF TOTALS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Oh and by the way Sam...if you post your questions on the Focus/WebFocus forum...you will get much m......

» Refine Search
» New Search