Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 96
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and negatives (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Oh Tony...big Hug to You! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and negatives (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I opened a case yesterday. I've tried the fields all the way down the chain the same size...I've ma......

Discussion Topic  EXL2K and negatives (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Can someone explain this to me? Maybe I'm supposed to know...but forgot.?? I've duplicated it with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add data to e-mail Body/Subject from attachment(s) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You could try putting something in the Inline Message from the report, probably have to make a separ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negative Red (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yep you would think that would work...but no columns postion does not work either....

Discussion Topic  Negative Red (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Same program...different problem. Make the negative value red. Because the compute is after the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a top 10 report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You need BY TOP 10 STOPSIZED...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Mngr - 7.1.4 vs 7.6.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well there seems to be a lone quote there TWO Project=' May have tightned the code and now it wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to return records for the current month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Please add what version of WebFocus you are using on your signature line. You can do this thru you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where clauses crashing in 7.62 that worked in 5.3.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yes Leah - there is a lot of code Tightening...and you can't get away with what you used to do. We......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold with Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Firoz, Next time you have a question - you need to put it in the Focus/WebFocus Discussion Group. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster distributing to an outlook email distr. list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Frank - It could not be done in earlier versions...but I'm not sure which version it changed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Guess I misundersood that question. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Guess we hit that at the same time - Ginny. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Character Limiting in Where Clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
But you made it the same size?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting the next run date for a RC job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you do a search on this Forum..there are a lot of interesting ideas out there that may help you o......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to add leading zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
This is what IBI says to do. DEFINE FILE CAR VAR1/A10 WITH CAR ='0'; VAR2/D10L=ATODBL(VAR1,10......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR: (FOC205) THE DESCRIPTION CANNOT BE FOUND FOR FILE NAMED: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Do You have a Master for annualbills? The reason is obvious why you are getting the error for HOLD1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem outputing PDF reports with multiple pages of static text. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
What is the size of this Text Field?...

» Refine Search
» New Search