Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 96
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CR vs. CRLF in SAVE file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You might try this in the Stylesheet TYPE=REPORT,LINEBREAK='crlf',$...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster 'burst' Value into e-Mail's Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie

Discussion Topic  RE: RCaster 'burst' Value into e-Mail's Subject (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
First please update your Signature line via the Profile Setup with what version of WebFocus you are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Can you post the code please....

Discussion Topic  RE: how to code to open a group view in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
please take a minute to update your signature (via Profile page) with the following information: 1)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error message the description cannot be found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
-GOTO HSTYLE Could this line be your problem?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Resource Analyzer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
From my admin Yes, but how much depends on what collection type you use. We are currently using Que......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whoa! I'm Gold! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
50 Posts to the forum...

Discussion Topic  RE: Whoa! I'm Gold! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Applause Tony! Nice Speech. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to combine results of two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Do a search on Compound Reports....

Discussion Topic  RE: populate drop down with a procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
When I do this...I save the values from the Fex into a hold file and then reference that for the dro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report painter using images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Welcome to the Forum please take a minute to update your signature (via Profile page) with the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: compute results in leading zeroes? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Why is Margin_BP Alpha? oh never mind I see why......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Caster to Print or email to a parameterized location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I think this is what your are looking for. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: STRIP function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Welcome Please update your Signature on the Profile page as to what version of WebFocus you are usin......

Discussion Topic  Internet Explorer 7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
On Aug 16th Frans mentioned this in a post. My company upgraded to IE 7 last night and we are now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I think they are going to colide if the programmers are on the train trying to put the page numbers ......

Discussion Topic  RE: interview questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yes Susannah we miss you on here....

We're still waiting for you in Texas Tony. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: copy scheduled jobs from one user to another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
My Admin told me this...but as you see you have to do all the jobs under that user Go into the Repo......

» Refine Search
» New Search