Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you change the st. in hotrod to tot. you get your . Don't know if that is going to mess you up in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Known issues with WebFOCUS release listed anywhere on IB Website (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
IBI can probably provide you a list, but if you go back to the Advanced Search page...uncheck everyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Compound report problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I knew this rang a bell...but here's from the IBI site. You'd think this would be fixed by now. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel - integer field to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
What if you took the field after you made it alpha again...right justified it. FIELD2/A4=LJUST(4,FI......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel - integer field to alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Have you tried sorting BY HIGHEST FIELD OR BY LOWEST FIELD?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Report caster Print & E-mail in single run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Unless someone has a good trick...that cannot be done....

Discussion Topic  RE: PLUS OTHERS - Error Doesn't like PLUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Code works for me. PAGE 1 ED_HRS CURR_SAL LAST_NAME 75.00 $21,780.00 BLACKWOOD 50.00 $18,480.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster running when it shouldn't be (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That can be annoying. You have to hit apply and then X out of the schedule after making your change......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE authetication using windows user and password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
My Admin Jeff...asks me to post this for him: KentO, AS JG states you will not be able to use GET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control-M execution of ReportCaster schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Thanks. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control-M execution of ReportCaster schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That was the only way we could figure out to do it ...We had a basic Fex that created the trigger wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down simple passing issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I think that is what I was trying to say this morning ....but was sleeping....

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill down simple passing issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Not awake...head hung low.......

Should it be enclosing the value in single ticks? Yes...

Discussion Topic  RE: column headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you do not want a column heading use as ' ' DEPT AS ' ' AMOUNT AS ' '...

Discussion Topic  RE: href - cannot be found? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have this addition to mine. IBIC_server=EDASERVE&IBIF_ex=manruner&IBIAPP_app=sys_swhse...

Discussion Topic  RE: Compund report in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Aren't you gonna need a NOBREAK in there somewhere?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Format EXL2K - How do I make it landscape? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Jennifer, Squeeze On is part of your problem. But if you will search this Forum using the Find Se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic Data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
What is the format of the original field?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference b/n set and -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Yes...looking thru the documentation can be a quite a nightmare. One thing I find useful is when g......

» Refine Search
» New Search