Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
At the end of your Fex with the data you want you put: ON TABLE HOLD AS WHATEVER FORMAT FOCUS TAB......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Query date field for non-existant date values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Would this work. WHERE DATEFIELD IS-MISSING...

WHERE DATEFIELD EQ ' ';...

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.1 Upgrade Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I never like anything that is .0 or .1 version...but we had a SAP upgrade happening that was not goi......

Discussion Topic  7.6.1 Upgrade Status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
We upgraded this weekend and all went well. Now starting to find little things...that we did not ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster email log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I was curious to see if that was still true in 7.6 and it is. But I thought there was a way t......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster email log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
unless the newer versions of Reportcaster are different...ReportCaster does not verify if an e-mail ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dollar Sign in Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try putting this at the beginning of your procedure SET PRINTPLUS=ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: IF GOTO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Have you Added the Compound report info as mentioned?...

Discussion Topic  RE: IF GOTO (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you want it to run more than 1 fex..then it becomes a compound report....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph with no line for zero values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
ok one last suggestion' setZeroValueDataTextDisplay(false);...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph with no line for zero values? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I think this might do it...but can't guarentee setScaleFromZero(false);...

Discussion Topic  RE: User Groups in mys area? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Contact Rena Bond - She can hook you up. rena_bond@ibi.com...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove banner, but not Logoff and Group View links? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Check out this Link. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Query through ReportCaster in WF7.61 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Sorry that did not work. I believe I'd open a case with IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Query through ReportCaster in WF7.61 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
From My Admin Jeff. Under 76 I believe the IBI_USE_JSCOM3=YES variable has gone away. In the WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set a non standard page size for a PDF report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I'm not sure what version you are on...but here's your options. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICE 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Good Luck. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICE 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Any Thoughts of upgrading WebFocus?...

Discussion Topic  RE: dev stu , how to show parm screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I know they are there in 716 and 761!...

» Refine Search
» New Search