Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Editor ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
What Version of WebFocus are you on?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
The front end is in MRE...and that is the way it has to be. They have to be able to go back for 24......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I'm...Back.......

Thanks...I took a look...and I'm just getting to go on vacation for a week...guess that's what I get......

Do you have an example of that?......

Discussion Topic  Help with Prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have a front-end in MRE calling a Focexec in Self-Service that Prompts for a Date-Time Stamp tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Hmmmm sounds like we are Guenea Pigs. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well 7.1 has so many new things...it scares me to jump into that right away. I'd like to wait a bi......

Well Susannah...never heard you so Focus Sad before. We have 5.3.4 installed in Test. Have had s......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Position San Antonio (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Prarie
There is a permanent position available at Valero in San Antonio for a Senior WebFocus Programmer. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: DATE FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try this in a define.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Report from excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try running it without holding it to see if the error is in referece to the .CSV file. Then if tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Report from excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
You do have to use a .CSV file. You master has to have a Suffix of COMT....

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Layout Difficulties using an 'across' report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
What Version are you on? We have had some interesting problems with PDF format with 5.3.2.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to rotate column title text 90 degrees on HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well yes, that's a bit different....might try a DECODE if the products are consistent.....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to rotate column title text 90 degrees on HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I'm not sure about that, but how about just changing the TITLE on the Columns? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: View generated SQL w/o running report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
When You say not responding...are you getting an error message? Or just nothing happening.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to create a Date out of characters and strings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
DEFINE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Try this.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending an Email from VM with attachment. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you use ReportCaster, under the Distribution Tab, you can send a report as an inline message in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search