Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Override NOTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Susannah, I was going to ask the same Gallo question....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Override NOTOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Sounds like you need a couple of Stylesheets to choose from. Can you Edit the Fex, comment out th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to Word (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I save the File as mentioned above and using Reportcaster, have it e-mailed to the user...where they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output to Word (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Does anyone have any ideas on the Page Break issue on doing this.. it prints as one continuous page.......

This works....but does anyone know how to get it to recognize a page-break when it prints?......

Discussion Topic  RE: SubHeads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Thanks! Tabheading...never had the need to use that before....that was what I needed. Learn somet......

Discussion Topic  SubHeads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have a report with several SubHeads on different BY's, that each have different styles within the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Frustration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Thank-you so much...I don't know why my brain just could not get there yesterday....

Discussion Topic  Date Frustration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
At this point...I've just looked at this entire report too long, But I just want &BACK to print 07/0......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Across Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
No not sure. May have more to do with your Population field....

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Across Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Up to 64 distinct values may be retrieved for an ACROSS field. Retrieval may not be complete but an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I'm a little Java impared....what exactly do I put in the Getseries? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  Line Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Anyone know how to control the thickness of a line in a Line Graph...I've searched..and Have not fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Emailing Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Set the job up in ReportCastor. You can set it up to be E-mailed there. There should be document......

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I was able to open Report Assistant in MRE 5.3.4..and to be honest have never used that before...use......

Discussion Topic  RE: 533 +4 not compatible with win2003 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
We were told the same thing with 5.3.4...that now the code is right. Well the last place I worked ......

I just spoke to the testing guy...and he said the issues they had, that they thought were problems........

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS COLUMNS and COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Oh...What do manuals know?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using workfile to include data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you are doing this in the same Fex you just......

» Refine Search
» New Search