Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph Color Customization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
See if this can get you started.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Found out that any Heading, alignment or such in the Graph you started with, is out the window. I n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
So the heading can be controlled by a Stylesheet in the dummy report, but all kinds of strange thing......

Graphs will be the death of me.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Spot Marker not working in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That particular method you were using works in Subhead...if you somehow could use that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Spot Marker not working in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That will only work in HTML. Try using......

Discussion Topic  RE: String Comparison (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Take the Tick Marks off cntry and CTR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hours and Seconds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Jack Gross gave me this routine back in February......

Discussion Topic  RE: Row Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Very Good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adobe Error: File is damaged and count not be repaired (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
This error could mean several things...Go To Advanced Search and type in that Phrase.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Somehow your schedule has become corrupted or is missing something. Have you tried just deleting a......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS MRE 4.3.6 server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Sounds like you may need to open a case with IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS MRE 4.3.6 server error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
If you go into The IBI Technical Site and go to the Advanced Search and type in that exact phrase, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - tooltip display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I know the new Graph Engine has several issues..and not sure what is being done about it by IBI. Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Another thing to know about SVG format is measurement units for SVG are inches and the measurement u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I was trying to put a graph in mine....

I am getting the same results trying to put a SVG file in a PDF report. I have a case opened with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help for COLUMN-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well if you use the NOTOTAL..YOU won't get the first total line on the SUBTOTAL...and you can align ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help for COLUMN-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
How about doing something with a SubFoot?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center a PDF report on the page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Now that was a good idea..sorry I didn't think of that...Thanks....

» Refine Search
» New Search