Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1903 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Nope... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Won't recognize that and move........

Sorry forgot to throw that in, 5.3.2...which is driving me crazy....

This method worked great and I have a happy Graph now, but the user wants the Legend on the left.......

Thanks...that was what I was looking for...now......

Don't think that is what I needed, any other thoughts?...

Well that is quite the article....I'm not sure it it can help me...but I'll review it. ......

Discussion Topic  Graph Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I have a Graph that I'm trying to duplicate from Crystal Reports to WebFocus. It has two horizont......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Anyone seen this one? I have researched it on the IBI site...and only found reference to too many ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Footing in Resource Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
YUP...that's the issue...

Discussion Topic  Footing in Resource Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I'm an old time Focus Programmer and do most of my coding in the Editor. So I have this report al......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save a graph as image and then display. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Did this ever get resolved? I'm having the same problem...5.3.2 Developer Studio....

Discussion Topic  RE: Military Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
I like that...Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Military Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
No actually this is a time field that is stored I4 on a Help Call Center file, as a time a call was ......

Yes...it would be PM..;-)......

Discussion Topic  Military Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Anyone know a routine to convert Military time to AM/PM. The only thing I've been able to find is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well I know this was an old post, but I found this on the Knowledge Base that seems to solve this pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Seconds Routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
That Works! Thanks so much...I knew there was some trick out there somewhere....

Discussion Topic  RE: Seconds Routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Well yes that works...I was just thinking of some routine...that made it all come together.......

Discussion Topic  Seconds Routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Prarie
Anyone know a good Routine to convert seconds into Hour/Minutes/Seconds? I don't know why my Brain......

» Refine Search
» New Search