Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain, Loading a Dropdown Box From a Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
If I understand your question, on the Properties for the dropdown list, select your stack and column......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I have figured out a rhyme or reason for using document.Form1.grid1 vs document.getElementById('grid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Input Field Values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I use javascript to set the value in of my control text box when the grid row is selected using the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing Maintain Variables in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I use hidden fields on the form bound to the variable. In javascript I use document.FormName.TextCon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark and Chuck, I found the solution. On the same form, I have a datagrid. In my javascript file f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Chuck, I will open a case when I return to the office tomorrow. Although, I am not certain it is tr......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Text field is cleared inconsistently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good afternoon, I have recently written a new module for my customer using Maintain 7.7.03. During ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Craig and Chuck, Thank you both for your assistance. In the end, the remote server is sending the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good morning, Craig, thank you for the suggestion. I was tying to use an existing job and did not ev......

I tried, unsuccesfully to set up an adapter and use -REMOTE BEGIN/END. When I executed my proc, it h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Is it possible to configure a domain user to access files on a different srvr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I am in the process of creating one job which will need to get a directory listing from and a 2nd jo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running multiple versions of a Maintain application on 1 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Thank you Mark. I appreciate you assistance....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running multiple versions of a Maintain application on 1 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, Thank you for the clarification on how links are updated. I agree allowing the deployment sce......

Chuck, I deleted the duplicated files and added APP PATH testApp productionApp baseapp to the start......

Chuck, Thank you for your response. I will try this on my development machine, first. I appreciate ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running multiple versions of a Maintain application on 1 server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Good morning, I am currently using 7.7.03. I have two applications, productionApp and testApp, runn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Js Grid on Maintain form loses data when returning to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, Thank you for your samples. I was able to play around with your code and add my code until I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Js Grid on Maintain form loses data when returning to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, Thank you for your reply. Yes I am using javascript to populate the datagrid columns. To set......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Js Grid on Maintain form loses data when returning to webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I am using 7.7.03 for this application. I have a javascript grid on a maintain form. I have 1 colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sql Store Proc as Master in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
As of this morning, I have a work around to allow me to use a stored procedure as my data source usi......

» Refine Search
» New Search