Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error attaching to Reporting Server: MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I found the problem. When the server was initially configured it was configured with an ip address. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error attaching to Reporting Server: MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Over the weekend, our WebFOCUS 7.6.5 server, which is on a vm, was moved from to an offsite location......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN: Multiple Paths errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, Sorry for the delay in the response. Fully qualifying the WHERE statements fixed my problem. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN: Multiple Paths errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, I have looked at the code. I have fully qualified the fields in the INFER and NEXT Statements ......

I have looked at the bindings for all of the controls on the form and none of them are bound to MAST......

Alan, Thank you for your response. Score and location in each table relates to different data. I ren......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MAINTAIN: Multiple Paths errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Hello, I have a maintain program that I am trying to add a new master (vwOffenderEquiv). As soon as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] When Format EXCEL, WF Requires to Enter three times User Name, Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I also just 'Cancel' instead of entering the userid and password. I have been told the 'file type sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error Handling in Maintain when using EXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, I appreciate your example. I have not been able to test this for this specific example. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error Handling in Maintain when using EXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Mark, I apologize for posting to the incorrect Forum. I generally use the WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Fo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error Handling in Maintain when using EXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Hello, Is there a way to capture errors thrown when executing a fex using the EXEC command in maint......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] How to verify valid SQL connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Francis, Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this and realized &DCSDB is a poor name for the variabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] How to verify valid SQL connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I have tried -RUN and then check for &FOCERRNUM after each ENGINE SQLMSS SET command, as well as, af......

Francis, I appreciate your response. I know that the wrong connection was passed in and that is why......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] How to verify valid SQL connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Hello, I am trying to execute a sql stored procedure from a focexec. Here is the code I have: SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is it possible to execute a Managed Report procedure from Maintain Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
David, Thanks for the suggestion. I did try setting location = "no". I can prevent the URL from disp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is it possible to execute a Managed Report procedure from Maintain Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
After opening a case, at this time there is no way to mask the url so the credentials are going to b......

I apologize for the delay in responding to this post. I got pulled off on other projects. The soluti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] SQL SQLMSS EX... does not return output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
Tony A... Yes, the connection is named correctly. (Thank you though, as often times it is the obviou......

Discussion Topic  [SOVLED] SQL SQLMSS EX... does not return output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Deana
I am using the following code in WebFOCUS 7.7.03. &FOCREL in development returned R727703B, producti......

» Refine Search
» New Search