Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to Put 4 Reports (Tables) into 1 Excel file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
TABLE FILE .. ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD1 : ON TABLE HOLD AS HOLD4 END ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Return date based on results of 2 Oracle queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Not sure if this is what you want on your 2nd request: -SET &VAR1 ='ANY VALUE' ; -SET &V......

Discussion Topic  RE: No HTML Output! page how to redirect? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Had some difficulties - I hope you get all of this: After your report: -SET &BANG_NODS00 = IF &RECO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reset length of Foclist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
See: SET COUNTWIDTH = {OFF|ON} ON - up to 9 positions in length vs. 5....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Duplex printing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Here's an idea that might work. We generate multiple PDF reports in the same FEX and control the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Thanks Tony - we'll try it here too. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: color=white trick for fields you don't want to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Have you tried: BACKCOLOR=RGB(255 255 255), COLOR= RGB(255 255 255), ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coloring Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
We had this problem a while back and couldn't solve it. Try controlling the column shading to the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: include virtual value in column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Great! You caught me right when I was trying to solve something else, so I just modified my FEX a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: include virtual value in column title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
My output: PAGE 1 SEASONYR = 2 - YRX = 2002 FIELD1 SEASONY TEST 2002 2006/01/27 2002 MO 200......

Can you -WRITE your DECODE list to a small file and DECODE from it like you do in the DEFINE? (If i......

Discussion Topic  RE: hold file using "ACROSS" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Here's what we do with ACROSS - I hope this helps. (There's more to it - esp. in style sheet - no t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to get WebFOCUS to generate various reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
SOrry, first send corrupted this piece: -HTMLFORM BEGIN <HTML> ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to get WebFOCUS to generate various reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Some ideas on your multiple report generation and HTML. We do it throughout our applications: : ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Select SQL in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Another way to use SQL with DB2 is to PREPARE first, then EXECUTE. We use &ER variables for our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Printing Records from a Primary File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
Just noticed your email - I'm in a hurry - try: SET ALL = ON TABLE FILE.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Page numbering in Report differs from PDF page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jim_at_LM
For our PDF reports, we used: SET FOCFIRSTPAGE=1 (or set it to whatever # you want) -RUN TABLE ......

» Refine Search
» New Search