Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (89 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Webfocus Developer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
If I have a graph that has 75 data points and the user clicks on one to popup a drill down report. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML Tabitem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I have an html page I created in html painter that has two tabs. on the first tab when I execute the......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] HTML PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
Hi I am on webfocus 7.6.4 and I have a html page I created in html painter that has two tabs. I hav......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF - Default a Send Email Address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I have a report that comes up in an HTML form in PDF format. If you use the adobe toolbar you can s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find the start date from a week unit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I just tried Alan B's suggestions and it works great thank everyone for your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Find the start date from a week unit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I have the week numbers 1-52 in a table by year is there a way to figure out what the start date is ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Graph Issue - 2 sort fields and want to noprint one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
Why is it I have noprint on one sort field and it still appears on my graph? GRAPH FILE CHART1 SUM ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run SQL Stored Procedurein Focexec from Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I am tring to run a focexec that contains several sql storeded procedures that update sql tables. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AUTO REFRESH FOCEXEC REPORT IN HTML PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
here's the code I used to get this to work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AUTO REFRESH FOCEXEC REPORT IN HTML PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
Thanks for all your responses..I will give this a try....

does anyone have an example on how to do this? thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AUTO REFRESH FOCEXEC REPORT IN HTML PAINTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I have a focexec that has in the stylesheet the following command: type=data,column=n1,focexec=updat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Execute a Report Caster procedure from another Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I want to be able to have the user run a report from an HTML Painter Dashboard that will produce a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] URL=Mailto (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
How do you add the BODY to he NEW_EMAIL field? thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Dropdown boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
Thank you..it works :-)...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic Dropdown boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
I am in an html form I created in html painter...I have fields I enter text with the key being empl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Modify - how do I update a field in a focus database from a multi-vaule amper v (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
Thanks Waz...I'll give this a try.!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Modify - how do I update a field in a focus database from a multi-vaule amper v (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MMcDonald
this is what I came up with, which works fine...is there a better method or is this ok? -DEFAULT &E......

Waz do you have any DM example you can send? I was able to etake this string : 'Value1' OR 'Value2' ......

Thanks Waz I'll try it tomorrow...

» Refine Search
» New Search