Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (273 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Solved]BID Single Signon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi I have my MRE protected by Site minder. When a user call MRE login page he gets directed to Site......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Waz, Thanks in way. Your Idea would be perfect for me if it worked. Regards....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
It is in this directory on the server D:\ibi\WebFOCUS77\client\wfc\etc Regards....

Hi Waz, There is a mime file on the server. I look at it and saw how it was built then i duplicate ......

Hi Waz, Yes dbf files are associated with dbx.exe. This is the software that we use to open dbf fil......

Hi Waz i have edited the file mime on the server and prior to that i made a copy of it and added a ......

Hi Waz, I have edited the file mime but could not find an entry for DBASE. I could not run this exa......

Hi Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. The issue is that the users running the report are n......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Saving the oupt of a fex file on the client Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have created a report that output in DBASE format. The issue is that the file is created on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF output in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Kathy, Yes you are right. Using Lucida Sans Unicode fonts solved the issue. But i have no contro......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF output in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have just installed WF7.7.03 and wrote an MRE report that outputs a report in pdf. I have 39......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebsFocus 7.6.5 and SQL 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi MattC and Gamp, I think the issue is an incompability with the java and the JDBC version 3.0 we ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebsFocus 7.6.5 and SQL 2008 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Dear All, Our webfocus 7.6.5 is using a repository under sql server 2005. Due to an upgrade to sql ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi JG, Just one easy question. Do I need to read hunderd of pages out of a documentation just to fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi JG, I read the the documentation you mentionned and did not find anything talking about ARABIC t......

Hi JG, I did not say the document is not clear. I understand the Syntax and how to add lines to tha......

Hi, Thank you for this information. However i have no idea on what to put in those files in order t......

Discussion Topic  [Not solved and closed]PDF AND ARABIC CHARACTERS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I am able to retrieve ARABIC data stored in a sql server able to disply it correctly in HTML fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search