Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (273 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Francis, Which sql server are you using? is it 2000 or 2005. I did a test on sql 2005 and it is ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Francis, I will get back to you soon. Regards....

Hi Tony, Sorry I did not understand. Do you mean what I suggested would not work. If yes then I am ......

Hi Francis, I am very familiar with this since we have sql server all over Europe and we are launch......

Hi, If you are using sql server. 1/ Go to server A and create server B as a linked server 2/ On se......

Hi, if you are using sql server 1/ Go to server A and define server B as a linked server 2/ On ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Torals in the Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Tom, My problem is that I do not know in advance How many lines will be linked to country France......

Discussion Topic  Torals in the Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I create an MRE report using a reporting abject. I am sorting by the following fields: Company ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Now I have the 7.6.4 version in test. And on our production server this is happening from time ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Prarie, How did you get rid of it then? Do you remember? Majid....

Discussion Topic  PDF Generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, We have developed a report in developer Studio and the output is in the PDF format. We tested t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Syed, If sql server error is returned by webfocus that means also that this error was generated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, At the end the error returned is webfocus error that can be due to an exception on db server. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Objects... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Report template would confuse a user more than reporting object. This beacuse the reporting obj......

Discussion Topic  RE: User Entered Measures (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Can you please give more detail on how users ar entering this data. is within an HTML file? Can ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, At your place, I would first understand: 1/ The type of my original date field: DateTime or on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, In our case we never report on the sql tables directly. This is because we are limited with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: db name parm in SQL stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, To avoid the concat you have to change the context inside your stored procedure.example : use d......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, In the webconsole click on MetaData near data adapters from the manu. Then Right Click on Appli......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Go to the webconsole and then to application and check if the application path is containning t......

» Refine Search
» New Search