Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (273 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Thanks Prarie. It works...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I am creating a report in MRE that contains 6 columns. When the report output is html everythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Existence of a field in a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Francis and Ginny, Thanks to both of your answers are the same. But there is no other way withou......

Discussion Topic  Existence of a field in a master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Is there a way to test the existence of a field in the master file prior to do any calculation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cross reference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Frank, I read that part of the documentation but I was facing a problem when I had to re-create ......

Discussion Topic  Cross reference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have a report that contains titles in french. The same report is used in an Arabic country wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Tony, You are excllent and it was excellent. Regards. Majid....

Discussion Topic  RE: Display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Lea, Thanks for your answer. This has a big impact on the report layou. I thought there is away ......

Discussion Topic  Display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I am creating a report that displays many fields. For space reason, we display for some field o......

Discussion Topic  Logo in Dashboard view (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I am building a dashboard view and want to include the logo of my company. I am able to browse ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Tony and Ginny, Yes it is working. I had just to close the explorer and to launch it again to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Ginny, I was not precise in the description of my issue. I have 2 fields in the sub total : Amou......

Discussion Topic  Conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, I have a report shoiwing data grouped by country and showing the detail of a field called amoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stored procedure error using sql server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi , Try to cast the 2 parameters to datetime inside your stored proc prior to using them. Majid....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Consuming WebService from Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Are you able to get a result when you run the webservice URL in Internet Explorer?. Majid....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Before finishing the wizard there is a step that allow to test your query : simple query or sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using the SQL Report Wizard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi

Hi, Prior to build the report based on data returned by the stored proc I would test first if it re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extremely Challenging... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi, Can you post the code. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Majid Jeddi
Hi Alan, Yes it was because my table does not have a primary key. Tony, I would love join a train......

» Refine Search
» New Search