Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Display % sign in subfoot while subtotaling in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hi Everyone.! so I am back again with a small issue and need your help. Its that I want the '%' si......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]calling a fex from a WebFOCUS html form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hey.! I found the solution and its working fine now. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]calling a fex from a WebFOCUS html form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hi All, I don't know how to call a fex file from a WebFOCUS UI. I searched it, and from what i got, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Thanks All ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Thanks Mtguy, Dhagen, JG for ur suggestions. Is there a way to write or include excel macro in a FE......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND]Borders in EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hi All, Got stuck in this issue. Its that I want an EXL2K format report with no dividing outline in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Thanks to all for the valuable suggestions and knowledge enhancing discussion. JG & Tony's solution......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Thanks a lot JG and Tony for spending ur valuable time.. JG- I am just 20 days old as far as workin......

Hi Nubi, Sorry, I didn't get u. Can u plz elaborate what u mean to say.....

forgot to mention, i m displaying the output report in EXL2K format sorry.....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]conditional display of column value..urgent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
hi everybody, Problem:- I don't want to show the value of a column when its equal to a particular ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hi Francis/Mickey, Mickey, u suggested me to put the columns in the PRINT statement in the order i ......

Thanks very much Mickey and Francis for ur suggestions. It seems a sin to use sequence for ordering ......

Hi Frank, I have gone thru some of the earlier posts regarding subtotal in two lines, but i think my......

Thanks Frank, I am looking into the earlier posts. Will reply back if still get the problem....

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pink
Hi All, I am new to webfocus and using this forum first time. I am getting a problem in display of s......

» Refine Search
» New Search