Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Updating records in Focus DB files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd love to know what "Judgement is coming are you ready?" is about......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I sort months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That's a revelation - thanks Alan. Too bad Mtr is not consistently recognized. This won't work:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can I sort months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, it looks like DATEPATTERN cannot be used with a field that has only month in it, so h......

Even better - read the following: Describing Data With WebFOCUS Language > Describing an Individual......

Create a DEFINE or COMPUTE column that is a date formatted column based on your alpha column, then u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] time period drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Then you'll have to reproduce with WebFOCUS code what the stored procedure is doing. Read the date f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] time period drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Why not create metadata (synonym) (.acx + .mas) for the stored procedure? Documentation: Adapter Ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connecting 2 different Databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The acx file tells you everything you need to know: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connecting 2 different Databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure what MRE domains have to do with data retrieval. You certainly can join tables from tw......

Gayle, as far as I know, you shouldn't need USE for Oracle tables (sorry I didn't notice your first ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PRINT * OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Looking forward to a day off tomorrow - "Francis Friday" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PRINT * OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, it is a necessity to specify each column name when using OVER. Here's a technique to automate ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Commented code in manually coded GRAPHSTYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'll stick with the -*......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Commented code in manually coded GRAPHSTYLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Just wondering how people comment-out GRAPHSTYLE code in GRAPH FILE. I use -* with trailing comment......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Current Month (This Year) vs Same Month previous year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
So From Date is always the first of the month and End Date is always the end of the month? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Current Month (This Year) vs Same Month previous year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Can you provide an example of the fours dates?...

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAPH file ?; killing those line marker boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: GRAPH file ?; killing those line marker boxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I thought I'd add my two bits. setMarkerDisplay(false) seems to be turning the markers off, but the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem in displaying a text with % symbol in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Works for me. WF 7.7.05 and Excel 2007: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] size limit on SQLOUT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Run this WebFOCUS command: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search