Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with expandbyrow. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can tell, unfortunately, there's no way to make this work. As with other so-called advan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with expandbyrow. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Could you please provide the code for this - just the TABLE FILE that generates the accordion report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How Can I Write 2 Header Lines on Delimited Output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You need to issue the FILEDEF twice, once to start, then once with APPEND for the rest: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Webfocus 8 BI Portal Custom Theme (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's sad that it appears you can have only one custom theme. I suppose you could alter the IBI suppl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Free Form Layout in PDF questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Do you have BY TOTAL PAGE_COUNT NOPRINT PAGE-BREAK It's hard to provide code that's guaranteed to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Free Form Layout in PDF questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't know if I'm being delirious but here's one way to take care of the page break: Add the foll......

Discussion Topic  RE: does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I need to join The Antisocial Network......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer v7.7.05 - checkbox onclick event fires twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Oops! I didn't specify the event = onclick....

Discussion Topic  HTML Composer v7.7.05 - checkbox onclick event fires twice (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
HTML Composer v7.7.05 - checkbox onclick event fires twice. It should fire once. This is an age-old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: JPEG to PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: JPEG to PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried the FILECOMPRESS command? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What are the advantages of moving to WF 8 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
According to David Glick, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] mailto in report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try using the concatenate character: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] mailto in report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please put your code between ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Double list box "move up" button not working as expected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Anyone on FP noticed this odd behaviour with the double list box? I call it a "prison stripe" effec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chrome update and xls extension being dropped (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I see this happening as well. A temporary solution is to click on the downloaded file icon and "Choo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Graphs in Excel Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Let's see your code....

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Vertical Column Titles (ALL browsers) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Silly me! One tried and tested method for HTML is to use images. This has been mentioned on FocalPoi......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Vertical Column Titles (ALL browsers) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Found an article on the WWW: ......

You could do it the old-fashioned, FOCUS way: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search