Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to prevent HTML page from expanding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How dare you copy-paste in HTML Composer?! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to prevent HTML page from expanding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you used HTML Composer, try the rarely used Thumbnails tab. Right-click within the Thumbnails tab......

Discussion Topic  Active Directory authentication and Dev Studio and MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
We use Microsoft Active Directory authentication and, in theory, we don't have to login to the repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: Chained controls - values not sorted when "All" is selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There are BY statements in the external procedure which obviously orders the rows a certain way, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: Chained controls - values not sorted when "All" is selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I use an external procedure that feeds all three select boxes....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Composer: Chained controls - values not sorted when "All" is selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have three chained select boxes, each with the 'Add "ALL" option' checked. I also have 'Sort' chec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] "Hide/Show Column" bug for AHTML Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would open a case for this, smells like a bug....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To move components of the graph around, I've also played with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Graph Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In your ON GRAPH SET GRAPHSTYLE * section, try adding the following: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Closed)Windows 7 - HTML Screens (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is it possible that the Zoom feature made some stuff bigger than 100%?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Call Dashboard from other application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The parameters need to be passed to the programs that run within quadrants of the dashboard view - t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Teju, You have some learning to do. FOC is a FOCUS database. IDMSR is most likely an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I create a subset of a table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

No such thing as an Access file for FOCUS databases....

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Details Report in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Master record in SUBHEAD rows, Detail records in report rows...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fact Value get multiplied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If these are SQL database tables, turn SQL traces on - you will most likely get a "multiplicative ef......

Discussion Topic  RE: listbox - performing issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
190,000 options in a listbox will probably break any web browser. You should consider chaining the l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] IbComposer_setCurrentSelection and double-list boxes - no good (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
For now, I've worked out a convoluted method to make this work with jQuery: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] IbComposer_setCurrentSelection and double-list boxes - no good (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MRE API parameter IBIMR_defer_params (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I also received a few of these for new feature requests I made years and months ago. According to my......

» Refine Search
» New Search