Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] IbComposer_setCurrentSelection and double-list boxes - no good (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've opened a case, but it won't really do any good - I'll have to code this myself - write a jQuery......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] IbComposer_setCurrentSelection and double-list boxes - no good (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, HTML Composer API function IbComposer_setCurrentSelection does not add the selected v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered] Question: Report From .ACX Files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
David, This is great - I've made a copy of the code. Unfortunately, this doesn't handle multiple-s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Style Problem when dynamically changing numeric format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I try to never use positional notation like N2... Cheers,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] appending a line at the begining of the file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you have Masters for both files and they have the same columns and formats, use the MORE command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masterfiles: do you have to restart the WF server after creating a new one? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
No, you do not have to restart the reporting server. The masterfile is read when you issue a JOIN or......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] document control practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
susannah, I like that _0 idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with WebFOCUS Styling - not very cascading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Except that I don't what to affect the column title styling......

Discussion Topic  Problem with WebFOCUS Styling - not very cascading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't know if WebFOCUS styling is supposed to cascade, but it doesn't work very well. For example......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERSION OF MDYY filed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Several ways to do this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to identify SUBTOTAL/RECOMPUTE AS 'XXX' text to apply styles? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It appears this works - specify the subtotal column name, you can't style only the text, but you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across - Ability to Skip Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This may help get you going: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] sorting is not working properly with jquery in html report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You have not specified which jQuery plugin you're using, but I will guess it's DataTables. If so, lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] sorting is not working properly with jquery in html report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't see the jQuery code you're using to add sorting capabilities. Whatever it is that your'e usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image resize problem in active html report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It probably won't do you any good, but I would open a case, providing an example using reproducible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Range of Dates for Calendar Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here is an example of the fex that creates the XML file containing two rows: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAGET and EDAPUT Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: EDAGET and EDAPUT Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I meant the price might be a beer or two. The information must be a secret because it's impossible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sparkline in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here are my humble, non technical answers: By default GRMERGE is set to off, hence separate graphs ......

» Refine Search
» New Search