Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting Columns into Rows and Rows into Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And read this tip: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: png format images in pdf reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, and too bad we can't embed SVG images in a WebFOCUS report....

Discussion Topic  RE: png format images in pdf reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't really understand why png, eps, tiff files are not supported in WebFOCUS reports, particular......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel and leading zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
ABT, thanks for that info. At least it appears my assumption is correct regarding the Excel styling.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel and leading zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've never seen code like this used inside an HTMLFORM. How did you come up with this? Since you're......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED, but worried] Code pages and accents revisited, again. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, editing was done in Dev Studio text editor. I haven't found any Language options in Dev Studio,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED, but worried] Code pages and accents revisited, again. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Edited the fex and saved and re-opened. Now all accents show up. Strange....

Argh!!! Code page 137 seems to do only half the job! ......

It seems the code page on the client somehow changed from the required 137 to the default 437. I won......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED, but worried] Code pages and accents revisited, again. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I thought I resolved this, but the accents in my code disappear when I save and re-open in DevStudio......

Discussion Topic  RE: a (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with yesterday's date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would never use a DEFINE based WHERE statement - the WHERE does not get passed to SQL, WebFOCUS wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problems with Joins in Adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
"Create a hold file using the 16 joins" Not. Please read Darin's wise suggestion....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem using compound in excel 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Alex, the code works correctly for Excel 2003. The problem *may* be with the mime redirection setti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] xml (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The first question to ask: "is 27,000 option values in the drop-down list efficient? Do you really w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things that make me go hmmmm...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Things that make me go hmmmm...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's one way to do this: create a hold file that contains the values you need, with commas. Includ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across, OVER dummy row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please use the demo file CAR to illustrate what you require, all WebFOCUS users have the CAR file. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please do tell us where you found this hunky dory html/xml calendar....

» Refine Search
» New Search