Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Issue with passing variable to include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
-INCLUDE is not a function - it is a Dialogue manager command to incorporate WebFOCUS code that is i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Comments in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can get rid of 'the number of records' message with the WebFOCUS command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] doBeforeLoad() error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Through some method or another, the JavaScript library C:\ibi\WebFOCUS76\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\htm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
FrankDutch must be sipping on a Grolsch right about now......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Frank, here's some code that might help to START solving the problem. These fexes generate a hold fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QYY to Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does the meta-data look like? The Master file information about the field? The values may look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QYY to Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I imagine that the QYY date is really in integer or alpha format. Or it is a real date field that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Group name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think it's possible to determine the MRE Group of a MRE user. I think this is because a MRE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get wf to read more than 1 sql statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Do as njsden suggests (and as all WebFOCUS developers do) and view the source if nothing is displaye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get wf to read more than 1 sql statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Let's look at your code then....

The quickest way I can think of is to use the SQL UNION statement. Something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex works in 7.1.4 and crashes agent in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would use a step-by-step approach in debugging this. I'd start by verifying that the JOINs make s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML frontend calling drilldown fex, querystring error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I just realized that! Yes, unfortunately, you cannot embed other tags within the code tags. The sty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seems to work for me, the hyperlink appears on the field value of the second By statement's subfoot:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Arif, error messages FOC003 and FOC258 are very clear: you are referencing fields that do not exist ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You would like to manipulate dates, how about reading up on Date and Date-Time functions? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My eyes are getting worse! But I noticed the error 42601 is a DB2 SQL error and it pointed to SEQ, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Would you say there's something wrong with this line? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FocalPoint Search is terrible (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Francis Mariani
Thanks for the reminder, Waz! Why do I keep forgetting to use Google? I even have a shortcut in my F......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

» Refine Search
» New Search