Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 529
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Issue with passing variable to include (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
-INCLUDE is not a function - it is a Dialogue manager command to incorporate WebFOCUS code that is i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Comments in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can get rid of 'the number of records' message with the WebFOCUS command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] doBeforeLoad() error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Through some method or another, the JavaScript library C:\ibi\WebFOCUS76\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\htm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
FrankDutch must be sipping on a Grolsch right about now......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calender based on project database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Frank, here's some code that might help to START solving the problem. These fexes generate a hold fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QYY to Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does the meta-data look like? The Master file information about the field? The values may look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QYY to Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I imagine that the QYY date is really in integer or alpha format. Or it is a real date field that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Group name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think it's possible to determine the MRE Group of a MRE user. I think this is because a MRE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get wf to read more than 1 sql statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Do as njsden suggests (and as all WebFOCUS developers do) and view the source if nothing is displaye......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get wf to read more than 1 sql statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Let's look at your code then....

The quickest way I can think of is to use the SQL UNION statement. Something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] fex works in 7.1.4 and crashes agent in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would use a step-by-step approach in debugging this. I'd start by verifying that the JOINs make s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML frontend calling drilldown fex, querystring error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I just realized that! Yes, unfortunately, you cannot embed other tags within the code tags. The sty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down on a SUBFOOT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Seems to work for me, the hyperlink appears on the field value of the second By statement's subfoot:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Arif, error messages FOC003 and FOC258 are very clear: you are referencing fields that do not exist ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You would like to manipulate dates, how about reading up on Date and Date-Time functions? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My eyes are getting worse! But I noticed the error 42601 is a DB2 SQL error and it pointed to SEQ, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Would you say there's something wrong with this line? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FocalPoint Search is terrible (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Francis Mariani
Thanks for the reminder, Waz! Why do I keep forgetting to use Google? I even have a shortcut in my F......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

» Refine Search
» New Search