Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calling HTM file from Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does this variable evaluate to? What is the URL this code creates?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Internal Variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try the &FOCFOCEXEC variable. parent.fex (In an MRE domain): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] whats the diff Between USAGE & actual in a .mas file... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried reading the documentation? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apply color coding in across column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The first problem you have is that SEATS will never be GE 100, SEATS values only include 2, 4 and 5.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I changed the client code page on AIX to 137 and now I see double-daggers in HTML and PDF for FLD2 a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special Characters in EXL2K report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

This command ......

I don't know if this will help, or if you've already done this, but set the NLS WebFOCUS code page t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC281) ALPHA ARGUMENTS IN PLACE WHERE NUMERIC ARE CALLED FOR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sometimes it's easier working with WebFOCUS code than with Dialogue Manager, particularly with numbe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC281) ALPHA ARGUMENTS IN PLACE WHERE NUMERIC ARE CALLED FOR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I poked around with this as well. By default DM uses integers with a maximum size of 11 digits. Use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating Daily, Monthly, Yearly totals to display on 1 report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try making your multi-verb request dimensions higher to lower: 1) BY GL_DT_FISCAL_YEAR 2) BY GL_DT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Waz, thanks for this excellent tip! Now, why didn't I know about this? I'll tell you why - it's not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS, COMPUTE AND STYLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS, COMPUTE AND STYLES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Dan, yes, ACROSSVALUE is the answer!...

I edited my message at 13:57, correcting my code because I determined that ACROSSVALUE works, even t......

José, it appears you want to style the column titles of the COMPUTE columns after the ACROSS columns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filtering based on two fields from two different tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Post the complete code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You're not trying very hard. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search