Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 526 527 528 529
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FML Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
DHagen,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  FML Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have an FML question to do with the syntax of FOR ... OVER ...<br /><br /> I've atta......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Report Margins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would like to have my FOOTING exactly .05 inches away from the bottom of the page in a PDF repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
All the AS statements in the SQL should have column names without blanks in them. e.g.:SELECT CASENU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you have access to MS SQL Server ENterprise Manager, try running the raw SQL to see if the error ......

Before worrying about SQL, have you attempted to test your connectivity via WebFOCUS to your databas......

SW_NOD.DBO.NOR_CASE_DATA is schema.user.table Check the WebFOCUS syntax, particularly the required E......

Try the following syntax: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: subhead grid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think you can get the grid on for the SUBHEAD, I think this is changing for WebFOCUS 7....

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCEXEC Listing from WF Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That's really neat!......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCEXEC Listing from WF Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To get a list of files in a directory: 1) Run the DOS DIR command and output it to a file. 2) Alloc......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes they can be on a separate drive, as long as they're accessible by the WebFOCUS server (or, I thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Capability Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
After creating the WebFOCUS report, I would run the following sample code to create the concatenated......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROWS OVER and HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thank you. ......

Discussion Topic  ROWS OVER and HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Why on earth does the ROWS OVER column in a HOLD file not have a column name? How would I address th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
TABLE FILE CAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Add the following to your stylesheet code:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom Empty Report Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Something like: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Now, I'm getting somewhere, using the WHEN clause with the SUBHEAD statement. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dscending MAX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
BY HIGHEST 2 date-field......

» Refine Search
» New Search