Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] first record format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
thank you for your responses. I told customer to insert blank columns manually. Thanks, Sareesh....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] first record format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello All, I am exporting data into excel sheet. My requirement is to insert space in first record ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] missing on not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Nevermind. I figured it out. Used Inner join first to hold the data and Left outer join and unique f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] missing on not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Ginny, thanks for your reply. I am not counting when detail record is missing. I want to add "1" whe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] missing on not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello All, I have a requirement to count number of header records and number of detail records. my c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] display number format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Thanks everyone for the input. I will put a note in the header/footer that the data shown is in thou......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] display number format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello All, I am generating a sales report For instance, if you use below code TABLE FILE CAR SUM ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort in Bar Graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hi All, I am having problems in sorting Across. GRAPH FILE CAR SUM SALES ACROSS COUNTRY ON GRAPH ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Business Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
I see no difference in both Dialogue Manager and Webfocus. you are getting different results since y......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Previous Business Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello, I am using the below line to get previous business day. -SET &PRIBUSDAY = - DATECVT((DATEMO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort in across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Thanks! Susannah. It is working now. Will try to communicate better next time. Thanks all, for your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort in across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Thanks for your response. I am using year as across field and doing summary on sales column and by c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] sort in across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
I am working on a report. Everthing is working fine except sorting. I want to sort by 2009 sales. ......

Discussion Topic  Column-totals for compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello, I am using a where condition on compute field to filter top 50% records/orders a) I am crea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Tony A we are using Progress(9.1D) Database. Tom Flynn Thanks for the suggestion but I don't want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
FrankDutch, Thanks for the information but I was wondering if there is any SET command that will ig......

Discussion Topic  Case Sensitive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
HELLO, Is there any SET COMMAND which will ignore case? I have data with lower and upper case in a ......

Discussion Topic  How to generate alert links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello, can anyone help me how to generate dynamic alert links in html page? requirements: ALERTS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Working Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Thank You Francis for the explanation and its working now. SG....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Previous Working Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SG
Hello, My previous working day suddenly stopped working. I am using the following syntax over a mon......

» Refine Search
» New Search