Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I did get it resolved in a round about way. I ended up creating metadata against a stored procedure......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Yes that works. I get Country Country England England France France...

Hi BabakNYC no that does not. The country drop down list comes back as blank....

I found this article but it doesn't look like there was an answer: ......

Hello, I tried that and still doesn't work. If I have the ......

That didn't change my results. So i did more testing. I think it must have something to do with my ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
When I run my fex and say "ON TABLE HOLD AS MDGETFLEETDEV" and then run my fex the data in the hold ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Parameters are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I ended up having to reboot the machine that has report caster and webfocus server on it. Th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Parameters are missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have probably 300 report caster jobs set up and most of them have parameters that are pass......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard - global filter banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
FEX File 1 accepts the user and pulls their fleet # per their userinitials. It then populates the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard - global filter banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
When I go to my htmlpage Requests & Data Sources and I don't have the requests -> Parameters -> F......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard - global filter banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have two fex files. One is creating a drop down box that i"m using in my banner as a filt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing value to fill a drop down to then filter data for portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Will the &FOCSECUSER work when I pass the username from a program outside of webfocus. So I'm calli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing value to fill a drop down to then filter data for portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
yes their initials are their user id. When they log into our program list with their user id(init......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing value to fill a drop down to then filter data for portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I'm struggling here. I have a user initials I need to pass to my metadata to get the correct ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto refresh a dashboard report in App Studio 8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thank you so much. I had looked and looked for that. One other quick question? Do you know if the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Auto refresh a dashboard report in App Studio 8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Is it possible to set up a dashboard report (or HTML form on dashboard) to refresh at a certain time......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date Conversion to mm/yyyy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have a date (separationDate) in HYYMDs that I need converted to MDYY. I've tried the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] convert date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
thank you very much that worked....

Discussion Topic  [closed] convert date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello I have a date in the A10 format (separationDate) I need to have a define field of separationM......

» Refine Search
» New Search