Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrong Segment Length Detected: SEG01 (FOC32505) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Basically I run the fex file through report caster to populate the hold file every morning. Then ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrong Segment Length Detected: SEG01 (FOC32505) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Tom, How do I fill my list box with the data from the XML file? This is for an Ad Hoc report. I wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Wrong Segment Length Detected: SEG01 (FOC32505) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I created a hold file ON TABLE HOLD AS TESTHOLDLRSHIPPER FORMAT FOCUS that has a shippercode and a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Two SQL Pass thru Second is using data from first for the parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thank you for the help Francis. That is exactly what I needed....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Two SQL Pass thru Second is using data from first for the parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have two sql pass thru procedures. The first one will pull the data that I'll put into ON ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Inline message in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have to make all 3 reports as a compound report that I can burst. You can not do compound......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Inline message in report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have a report that I've created in the document composer. It consists of three reports th......

Discussion Topic  RE: combine two data sets like an sql union [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thank you The Merge did work. I was not doing a on table hold as Hold_All portion. Once I added ......

Discussion Topic  combine two data sets like an sql union [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have two sets of data with the same columns and names. How to I combine them into one re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Month in alphanumeric from a date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
MTH/A10=HNAME(today,'MONTH','A10') Error: Invalid Type Of Argument #1 for user Function HName...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Month in alphanumeric from a date field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I have tried using the HName to pull the month from a date and have been unable to get it to work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Need help with creating a combined chart - bar and line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks Greg that is a great idea. I ended up just creating a Car File graph and then looking at the......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) Need help with creating a combined chart - bar and line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I have a chart that runs and it will display the correct line but the bar is displaying the wrong pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing Variable to report using Dialog Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thank you for all your help. Dave that worked and was much cleaner. Wep5622, yes that was the issu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Passing Variable to report using Dialog Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Passing Variable to report using Dialog Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I have a report that I'm using Dialog Manager to determine if they want the data for a Day o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru with App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thank you I must have doing something wrong when creating a new report. I was getting SQL SQLSYB P......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Passthru with App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I'm new to App Studio. How do I use SQL Passthru with it? Here is what I've done so far: Cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Moved fex/html from one folder to another and lost parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks CoolGuy. Here is what I figured out. The parameters that I had set as _FOC_NULL were not ......

» Refine Search
» New Search