Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (121 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Excel 2007 Compound Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, We have a number of webfocus reports that are currently using EXL2K compound reports. We are......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Sum numbers only if they meet a criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks for the help but I think I probably stated the problem wrong. It worked how I said when I di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sum numbers only if they meet a criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried the define but I don't know how to get it into the report like ......

Discussion Topic  Sum numbers only if they meet a criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, How do I sum a column of numbers only if the number is say a negative number? Currently I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Column Title Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I didn't get the above code to work but here is the version I did get to work: FLEET/A5 = FTOA(NEWF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Column Title Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hi Tom, Thanks, that worked. Now the only other problem I have with it is that the numbers 1 - 87......

Hi Tom, I am getting an error with the define field saying) SYNTAX ERROR IN DECODE ELSE CLAUSE. MI......

Hi Tom, Thanks for the quick response. Here is the code that I'm using. I got the define field to......

Discussion Topic  Changing Column Title Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, I am trying to change a column title dynamically. If the title (fleetnumber) comes across f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error: No Field on the left hand side of assignment: -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks for the suggestion. I did figure out the problem. I neglected to put in the parameter names......

Discussion Topic  Error: No Field on the left hand side of assignment: -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I have a report that I have scheduled in report caster to run but I'm getting this error in the log.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
I got it. Thanks everyone for your help. This is what I used: TYPE=DATA, COLOR='RED', W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Font Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks everyone for your help but I still can't get it to work. Here is the code I have in there no......

Pam that still didn't work. I had it working a while ago with the code you gave me but I ended up ch......

Pam, Here is the code that I used and it still doesn't work. I'm not getting an errors it just is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing report caster parameter to webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Thanks Francis for your help. That did work....

Discussion Topic  Passing report caster parameter to webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, How do I pass a parameter that I have in report caster to the actual webfocus report. I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Alphanumeric to a date time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
If I take the quotes off then I get this error message: (FOC282) RESULT OF EXPRESSION IS NOT COMPATI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert Alphanumeric to a date time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Date1/A20='OrigRDD'; Date2/HYYMDS=HINPUT(14,'OrigRDD', 20, 'HYYMDS'); Date3/MDYY=HDATE(Date2,'MDYY')......

Discussion Topic  Convert Alphanumeric to a date time format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by KellyT
Hello, How do I go about converting a alphanumeric date to a datetime format? Example: July 03 2006......

» Refine Search
» New Search