Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Thanks for the response Chad! Unfortunately this isn't working for me though, either as a stand alo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Tooltip Formatting - Multiple X Axis's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I’m trying to format a tooltip for a bar chart with two x axis’s. By default it’s putting in a “>” ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date validation and stop processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
@Squatch - Thanks again, the solution you mentioned did fix the unknown function error I was receivi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date validation and stop processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
@subbu_088 - this worked perfectly! Thank you! This is the first time I've seen "return(2)" being ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date validation and stop processing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I’m using App Studio – HTML Composer with GUI. Within my page I have two calendar controls and a su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tooltip Abbreviation Currency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I solved my own issue. Below is the final code I used if anyone is interested. It's probably not t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Tooltip Abbreviation Currency (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I’m trying to format a tooltip into an abbreviated value, with a dollar sign, one decimal point and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]8.104 Vs 8.105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Import/Reference PDF into HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Your question alone solved my problem. My final output is a portal. All I had to do was drag it on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Import/Reference PDF into HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Import/Reference PDF into HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I have an external PDF (not created in WF) that I would like to import or reference into an HTML pag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Character count function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Here is another example using your "indexfield" value: TABLE FILE CAR SUM CAR NOPRINT COMPUTE INDEX......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Click on report to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Thanks for the responses! I'll give these a try....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Click on report to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I've considered that, but my report has some advanced styling. It's a "Big Number Gadget" that they......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Click on report to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I have a report on my portal page that has the illusion of a button, but it's actually a report. Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
We just upgraded from 8.0.08 to 8.1.04 and have been very happy with the updates. The new portal fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown to multiple iframes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
For those that are interested, I used the following steps to solve this issue. I created 3 fex file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drilldown to multiple iframes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Is it possible to drill down to multiple iframes? i.e. the user clicks on a pie slice from iframe1,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JavaScript/jQuery for Dummies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
Thank you all so much for your responses! This gives me a good starting spot to learn....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JavaScript/jQuery for Dummies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel Elscott
I’m trying to wrap my head around how to incorporate JavaScript and/or jQuery into WebFOCUS, and aft......

» Refine Search
» New Search