Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Mt from smartdate - column titles in wrong order with EXL07 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
But surely Mt (or Mtr) are just supposed to be *display* options for M ... Jack, Alan and Wep's sol......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [WORKED AROUND] Mt from smartdate - column titles in wrong order with EXL07 output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Somewhere in my office there is a copy of "1001 ways to work with dates in WebFocus" but I can't fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Is LEFTGAP unsupported in SUBHEADs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Old-fashioned spot markers still work - at least with some outputs: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster ignores VARCHAR OFF command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I don't know about Oracle but with a couple of other databases I use there is a way to work around t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: IbComposer_setCurrentSelection when used in a Tab control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] New Techsupport home page - huge improvement ! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If you haven't done so, check out the IBI techsupport home page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Fun with LET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Clairvoyantly enough, I was just thinking about LET as I went to sleep last night. I have a bunch o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Baffled by embedded quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Yeah, I rescued the cat instead of flying my plane down to Kingston and back - which had been my pla......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Baffled by embedded quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Yes, I was working on a Sunday, which isn't itself unusual. One of the benefits of my position (it ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Baffled by embedded quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Sorry to bring this up yet again but here it is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain:How to retireve Edited Deleted record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Tony A: LMFAO !! So it's not just my users who "forget" to tell me when they fick up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS vs ALPHA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I use HOLD AS FORMAT ALPHA all the time when the next step in the process is a MODIFY with a FIXFORM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 - Home Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe you need a port number after server-name ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] cumulative across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If Egon has been using WF for only a month I'm impressed with his progress so far. So I understand ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Set numeric values to Null and hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oh boy, this goes back ... I worked around this in an entirely different way. Your query revived m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Hide on InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oops .... I missed the fact that you are using InfoAssist.... I'm one of the dinosaurs who codes ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Hide on InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
SET NODATA=' ' or anything else your heart desires: SET NODATA=' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retreiving Values from Parent/Child Hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Is this a case where flipping the data upside down might help - i.e. using the child segment as the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Developer - Job Opening (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
Is Focal Point getting spammed ??? How come there are 3 nearly identical job postings allegedly all ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
But that doesn't make a lot of business sense. Assume you have two POs for product ABC with a quant......

» Refine Search
» New Search