Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUB HEADER ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Robert: If you look at the little icon bar above where you enter your message you'll see a button a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I assume that if you have inventory the order is completed right away and does not result in an open......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Associating multiple record to mulitiple other base on same key (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm not 100 percent sure what you are asking, but we relate orders to products and products to purch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Forcing INNER JOINS in Business Views/Master File Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
WHERE YEAR_NBR GE 2013 AND YEAR_NBR LE 2014 maybe ???...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ad-Hoc: Separate Dimension and Metrics Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I've had very limited experience with IA and actually find it quite irritating to have the dimension......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] whats most stable 77 config for windows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'll leave the discussion of /P vs /D to Jack, Wep etc .... Firebird is an open source database muc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] whats most stable 77 config for windows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
7703 is stable, but it does lack the one feature that was critical to us as a non - M$ Office compan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need new window for PDF, same window for EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks, great suggestions all ! Now the bad news: My javascript skills are very poor. so it will ta......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need new window for PDF, same window for EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks, We don't use M$ Office products in our company and do very well with Open Document software ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert SMRTDATE/M to A9 full month word? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Whoa !!! This is an old thread, but when did Mtr get changed to MONtr ????? I've been struggli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Join Fields Cuts my Result Set in Half (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This starts to ring some very distant bells ... I seem to remember that if the total length of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suppress error messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Jack is right, Twanette is right, Francis is right, Tom is right .... As always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Prompt for a Report Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
What, no CRTFORM Francis ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically grabbing previous years data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It sounds to me like you have a simple problem and are unnecessarily complicating it. All you have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Baffled by dates and calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
OMG - I can't believe I didn't see that !! Actually those dates should be 20130301 and 20130401 I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Baffled by dates and calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks, I have the following, which works perfectly when run with autoprompt. I can leave &SUPPLIE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrap Text In A PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Definitely can be done in Dev Studio UI. Just right-click on the field and select options. You'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I think Tony is on the right track, except that John presumably wants the from and to dates to be dy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compute Field Syntax documentation? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You can sprinkle comments throughout your code - as long as you don't plan to ever open it again wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: wf sr developer job opening in Tallahassee (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
It was a joke EJ ... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

» Refine Search
» New Search