Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MODIFY PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oops ... my bad. Forgot about FOCLIST. Thanks Jack!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MODIFY PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Why not just HOLD the second table as FORMAT FOCUS ? That makes the MODIFY easy - INCLUDE, UPDATE, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wf sr developer job opening in Tallahassee (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
COBOL !! I think they had better add: 14. No-one under the age of 60 need apply .... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS 8 - Impact Analysis on Content Node. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
@Jack: Yes indeed ........

Discussion Topic  RE: Day of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Ja, zatisgoot - but I'm confused about something. I ran the code in the CAR app, and it gave me tod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Match then Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Just take your HOLD file and re-sort it again with: ON TABLE HOLD AS xyz FORMAT FOCUS INDEX AGENCY_......

Discussion Topic  [TECHNIQUE] Setting up WebFocus to communicate with Lotus Notes Domino databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
As a result of nearly a week of frustration, I've created this document in the hopes that it will he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Passing Lotus Notes Data in Long Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
[SOLVED] - I'll be posting a separate blow-by-blow description of how to connect WebFocus to Lotus N......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically detect that scheduled report has failed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Automatically detect that scheduled report has failed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Look at the Notification tab in the ReportCaster schedule setup and choose "On Error" You'll get s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Ditto Susannah! I've set mine to open ALL sites in compatibility mode, but I still get grief. And ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between date chosen in prompt and date field, format problem too. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Thanks Tom, I did look very quickly at 1001 ways to work with dates in WebFocus very briefly (p. 16......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between date chosen in prompt and date field, format problem too. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
First of all, your fiscal year appears to end in September for all years, so all the IF THEN ELSE st......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED: Header on SUM fields with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Counting occurrences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Technical developer 1 year contract in Ottawa, ON (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
Ugh! Working for Steven Harper? No thanks. (for those untutored in Canadian politics, Harper is t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] External File to Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Actually I did notice that Tony, although I may have expressed it a bit clumsily. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] External File to Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
The new file has commas because you have FILEDEFed it as an Excel or csv. You data file is FIXED FO......

Sometimes (often?) folks post a lot of non-relevant code with their issue. So it's hard to see the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search