Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Robert, The following line contains an error for starters: WALKINDATA.WALKINDA.PERIOD = &CurrentPe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

njsden's solution - as well as the original post - seems way more complex than required, unless I mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal value getting truncated (789.56 is coming as 789.50) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I believe that packed decimal format truncates trailing decimal places exactly as indicated in the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Internet Explorer Version 10 is a disaster !! At least 30 percent of websites - particularly those......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Unstyled excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
PCHOLD FORMAT EXCEL or PCHOLD FORMAT EXL97...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Updating records in Focus DB files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I see that you are not referencing the IBI EMPLOYEE database, which is OK. Your FIXFORM command has......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Updating records in Focus DB files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Yes you can. MATCH FIELD1 FIELD2 FIELD3 ON MATCH .... etc Grrrr... Twanette is way ahead of me........

I'm with Francis. Though my ancestry is replete with ministers and priests, I'll be happy to be wor......

You haven't mentioned anything about a JOIN previously. You will have to provide more detail on tha......

I see where Danny is going with this, so I'll let him post the solution. I don't know if PROMPT is ......

You need to use MATCH logic within a MODIFY routine or use the Maintain language. With MODIFY You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Twanette and others are precisely correct. You need to simplify and demonstrate that you are retrie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show date field concatenated with text in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Note that I said “something like” the solution I suggested. I didn't want to imply that it was the......

I think the way to make it work is to do most of what you have inside of a DEFINE instead of with SE......

I only used a hard date and the where statement because I tested that against my own database which ......

This seems way too complicated - obviously I'm missing something.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Join performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
What happens if you HOLD FORMAT FOCUS with an Index? Or maybe invert the join?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Set numeric values to Null and hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Danny, You have two ACROSS fields and a single object field. My situation is this, which doesn't w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND] Set numeric values to Null and hide column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It looks like I'll have to use Jimster's method ......

» Refine Search
» New Search