Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Converting DateTime field To just MM/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You could still use EDIT, but you'll have to use it twice: Once to convert from numeric to alpha and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]MATCH Values Become Zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Listen to Professor Gross !!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: When a MODIFY fails a subsequent MODIFY doesn't update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If your first MODIFY fails because of the wrong format you could just set a flag. Use that to loop b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How do I move *just* user content from Version 7 to Version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
John, I have absolutely nothing to help you, but reading your dilemma reminds me of one reason why ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]over 1 million excel rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This kind of request baffles me. Why would ANYONE want a spreadsheet with over a million rows? Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Plain Text output with some modifications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm in total agreement with Danny and Waz - not just concerning this post but posts in general. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Actual useable values for xxx in Francis' example above are from 1 to 254. 0 and 255 are reserved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to convert date format from HYYMDs to another date format- MDYYX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I've retired from writing WF code after 30 years(training to be a flight instructor now), but I freq......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bring Across titles below subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This should give you an idea: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full Time Data Architect (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
Appleton is a nice small city in the Fox River valley. If I hadn't already decided to switch gears ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Poll  RE: Summit 2016, who will be there? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Repeating Ranks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
So many ways to do things in WF. Here's another suggestion - a bit more abstruse: Introduce delibe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Storing monthly data snapshots in a focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If I understand this correctly, what you are asking for is something analogous to an historical inve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Passing a scalar value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Wep probably has guessed it right, but I find your code confusing. Your DEFINE creates a new filed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Any setting to prevent E01 etc fields from being created in MS SQL tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Can you explain why the auto-generated aliases Exx is a problem for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, personally I would split up the incoming data into two columns with a define, so the numeric d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computed Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm assuming that you DO have the semi-colon at the end of your define in the actual code? How abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need help on how to calculate sub-total/total for multiple inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe I misunderstand the question, but wouldn't a multi-verb request do what you want? Something l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automating/Triggering WF process to move flat file data to DB2/Lotus Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Fexes are on the server. We don't use MRE. (I'm going to have to start using the past tense soon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automating/Triggering WF process to move flat file data to DB2/Lotus Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hi Waz, Thanks for that. We have the WF client and server currently installed on the same VM. The......

» Refine Search
» New Search