Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Converting DateTime field To just MM/YYYY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You could still use EDIT, but you'll have to use it twice: Once to convert from numeric to alpha and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]MATCH Values Become Zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Listen to Professor Gross !!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: When a MODIFY fails a subsequent MODIFY doesn't update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If your first MODIFY fails because of the wrong format you could just set a flag. Use that to loop b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How do I move *just* user content from Version 7 to Version 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
John, I have absolutely nothing to help you, but reading your dilemma reminds me of one reason why ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]over 1 million excel rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This kind of request baffles me. Why would ANYONE want a spreadsheet with over a million rows? Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Plain Text output with some modifications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm in total agreement with Danny and Waz - not just concerning this post but posts in general. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to provide hyperlink for different data values in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Actual useable values for xxx in Francis' example above are from 1 to 254. 0 and 255 are reserved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to convert date format from HYYMDs to another date format- MDYYX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I've retired from writing WF code after 30 years(training to be a flight instructor now), but I freq......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bring Across titles below subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This should give you an idea: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full Time Data Architect (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
Appleton is a nice small city in the Fox River valley. If I hadn't already decided to switch gears ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Poll  RE: Summit 2016, who will be there? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Repeating Ranks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
So many ways to do things in WF. Here's another suggestion - a bit more abstruse: Introduce delibe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Storing monthly data snapshots in a focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If I understand this correctly, what you are asking for is something analogous to an historical inve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Passing a scalar value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Wep probably has guessed it right, but I find your code confusing. Your DEFINE creates a new filed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Any setting to prevent E01 etc fields from being created in MS SQL tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Can you explain why the auto-generated aliases Exx is a problem for you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, personally I would split up the incoming data into two columns with a define, so the numeric d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computed Field Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm assuming that you DO have the semi-colon at the end of your define in the actual code? How abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Need help on how to calculate sub-total/total for multiple inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe I misunderstand the question, but wouldn't a multi-verb request do what you want? Something l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automating/Triggering WF process to move flat file data to DB2/Lotus Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Fexes are on the server. We don't use MRE. (I'm going to have to start using the past tense soon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automating/Triggering WF process to move flat file data to DB2/Lotus Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Hi Waz, Thanks for that. We have the WF client and server currently installed on the same VM. The......

» Refine Search
» New Search