Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Append new data to the old report's data without modifying the old data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
OMG Waz ... They don't even teach MODIFY any more. You and I, of course, use it all the time (just......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set Default Parameter as Min & Max value in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Mea culpa.... Thanks njsden...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set Default Parameter as Min & Max value in Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: Match pulls appropriate # of rows but 'lookup value' not always returned (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Robert, HOLD files work just fine with JOIN. But you have to make sure that the files you are join......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Date chronologically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Both the above are good suggestions. What baffles me, is why anyone who took even an introductory c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to refer to a particular "ACROSS" column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I'm intrigued by Doug's code: (I changed the ON GRAPH to ON TABLE of course) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count entries per day with JOIN or MATCH or LOOP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If I have time today (have to take a sick dog to the vet) I'll try to refine my method to see if I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count entries per day with JOIN or MATCH or LOOP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Ken, Please post your solution, so we can all see what you came up with....

That ain't gonna work. MATCH FILE requires the initial BY field to be the same so you can't have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Formatting of cell [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe, just maybe, it doesn't like the fact that you are using colours as your macro names?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2007 Output giving Internal Server Error ( webserver) sometimes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
EXL07 output is only fully supported with WF server version 7704 and higher ... There was some talk......

Discussion Topic  RE: with one request can we get multiple pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Me, I like to do things the easy way: Create a file for each report as follows: First report: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: with one request can we get multiple pdf reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It's quite likely that I misunderstand the issue, but what is so difficult about doing it as a singl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]YATQ...YET ANOTHER TRANSPOSE QUESTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Yay ! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]YATQ...YET ANOTHER TRANSPOSE QUESTION... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
The essential issue here is how to take multiple fields and make them appear in a single column - i.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summit presentations for us unfortunate souls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, last year they were made available for printing immediately after the presentations - unfortun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BAFFLED NEWBIE..JOIN ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well I just learned something. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2013. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Regrettably I'm not there this year. I've been travelling so much in the past 8 months that I just ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to change the default year/month/date separator "/"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
And what about those times you take a business trip through several countries and accumulate a bunch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Customized HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Interesting for the DEFINE but the COMPUTE example gives the same result as: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search