Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Automating/Triggering WF process to move flat file data to DB2/Lotus Notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks, This is rather complex (or at least it's complex to me ..) so I hope you'll bear with me whi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Carry sum value in one hold to a report down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oh ya.... Use format ALPHA ... And before your first TABLE put this: SET ASNAMES=ON...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Carry sum value in one hold to a report down the line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
If you HOLD your total count of closed records you can subsequently use -READFILE to retrieve the va......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]code for report format selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Niha: As I pointed out earlier - you probably do not want any setting in your FEX. Eliminate the -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]code for report format selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Niha: Really - really! - you should get some training. It's astonishing how many people ask quest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
There are other ways around this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I assume your first BY field is the salesperson. If there is only one sheet per salesperson hold it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] FTP files from apps directory using report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Babak - I immediately thought of EDAMAIL too, but he specifically wants to FTP .......

Poll  RE: Are coders a dying breed ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: Is Waz a Wizard, a True Star? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with FILEDEF and WRITE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Martin is right (as usual): In my example I indicated that I have more than 800 lines of code insid......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Problem with FILEDEF and WRITE command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have a fex - nearly 900 lines long - that does what you want - exactly along the lines that Martin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]use a hold file as filter of a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
One final comment: When creating a hold file you don't need any styling attributes whatsoever. It'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] recompute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Much better! A couple of things jump out at me right away - and I haven't even had my coffee yet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] recompute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This is one of the cases where I'd love to jump in and help because it's pure FOCUS and not html or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Variable Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
With respect, if you want people to take time out of their busy schedules and analyse your code you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing time fields in a filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oops !! My bad....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing time fields in a filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
The documentation suggests the following format, although I shudder at the choice of 12:00:00AM as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a second date range from a prompted one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Look up DATEADD. You can easily subtract a year from your VON and BIS values. Just use 'Y' as the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting 7705 to run locally on Windows 10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I'm at the Amsterdam airport and will follow up one way or anothe......

» Refine Search
» New Search