Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Character handling in webfocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
To paraphrase the great Yogi Berra "This is deja vu all over again" ........
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Administrator - Full Time - Reposting (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
God himself (herself?) [if he/she exists] would have a hard time meeting all those requirements !...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading files from different libraries and writing out to 1 central file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I agree. More info would be useful. You might get away with MORE, or might have to move up to MATC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date calculation works differently in mfd than in the fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Beautiful, clear, explanation. Nicely done....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiselect issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I can't wait to try it as well. (Have to get out of the fire and back in the frying pan on some oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] saveing files with filedef (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Well, if you happened to have Novell Open Workgroup Server or Open Enterprise Server as your Unix (L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Front End Rounding / Rounding Down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Convert to Packed format? /P9.2...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill multi-menu not showing on Standard Reports (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by George Patton
Cross-site scripting: I often get that irritating message from IE when I make some changes and want......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] replacing underscores with blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Another RTFM eh! Seriously, does IBI produce properly printed and bound manuals any more? My PC FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Manipulation [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Oooohhhh... Good point! Dumb ol' me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Manipulation [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
One of your issues is that the length of JOBNO is variable and you want the last 3 characters of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Limit Item Description to keep it form using another line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe I'm missing something here, but why not use EDIT with a mask or SUBSTR to just shorten the fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Why are there very few WebFOCUS Developers out looking for work? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
$110K ?? If that's the going rate I deserve a BIG raise! And like Waz, I'm sort of multi-talented......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Elegant way to define fiscal years? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Focwizzes: Our fiscal year starts on June 1 and ends on May 31 (you can guess why this topic came u......

Discussion Topic  Quirk when writing essages in the forum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Has anyone else noticed tha sometimes characters ge dropped when typing here in the forum? I have to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND - NOT SOLVED]Dev Studio install - "Not enough room on Drive C" message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It's already two cases with Tech Support and has been referred to the programmers I believe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND - NOT SOLVED]Dev Studio install - "Not enough room on Drive C" message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  [WORKED AROUND - NOT SOLVED]Dev Studio install - "Not enough room on Drive C" message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Folks: I am trying to install Developer Studio on a brand new computer. I am having the same issue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use variables dates in DATEDIF functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
There appears to be a small typo here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: sftp files on remote server (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by George Patton
Why not use: mget * That will get all the files to whatever local directory you are using. Then u......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search