Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove the '0' From MODIFY Statistics. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
David, I'm curious why you need to remove the '0'. The MODIFY stats are kind of useful for debuggi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED UNSOLVED] The XML page cannot be displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I copied the CHEMOMAIN and LAUNCH_MGT_CONSOLE HTML files and shortened the names to MAIN1 and MGT re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED UNSOLVED] The XML page cannot be displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
All the code here, apart from the FEX was generated with Dev Studio 7611. CHEMOMAIN.HTM is the gene......

Francis, Here is the code for the 3 relevant HTML files. In the FEX I use uppercase for the filena......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED UNSOLVED] The XML page cannot be displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I am trying to build a small application where a manager can click a link called "Management Reports......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] change date 2011/04/15 into 20110415 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Maybe I'm missing something here, but why not just use EDIT to: a) Mask out the slashes, and simulta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] User name from Active Directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is .... I just tried NET USER on my PC and it gav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] How to E-Mail the reports via Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case-Opened] How to E-Mail the reports via Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I did some testing yesterday and the only formats I could get EDAMAIL to recognise and send are the ......

OK, the communication error seems to have gone away, and it works fine for PDF. However, I want to ......

Don't mark it closed yet! I'm also looking at this as a way to get excel reports to my users with a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Partial integration of PCHOLD Excel output with OpenOffice achieved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
As we know, doing a PCHOLD in EXL97 or EXL2K format produces output in XHT format which is not reada......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where test on multiple segments of multi-segment focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where test on multiple segments of multi-segment focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You could use MATCH FILE for this. The first pass will select the appropriate records from the CONS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7 6 1 Logon (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I had a similar issue when installing 7.6.11 (32 bit) on 64-bit Windows 7. The Dev Studio install e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically create menu page with links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Gents: Thanks for the suggestions. I'll be following up in the next couple of weeks. Note that ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically create menu page with links (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have a similar issue to deal with. Not only do I need to show only cetain report options to certa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Dag Frank! OOPS ! My bad! Blame it on jet-lag. Of course BY alone sorts from Lowest -> Highest.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
[The error of my ways has been pointed out by Frank, below. I humbly accept the public tongue-lashi......

» Refine Search
» New Search