Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Developer - Full Time (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by George Patton
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chainning two dwopdowns with dynamic focexec procedures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
What lispth ? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Holy doodle ! Good stuff. I hope IB adds this to the course materials ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apostrophe Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Does Cote D'Ivoire show up on your null list formatted exactly correctly? Is your input field forma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
HOLY IF !! I can't be helpful with the passing of variables issue, but you might find it much easie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple date formats in single report column exported to excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
mmmmmmm.... I like that idea. Neat....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Different between 2 dates shows as 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Without going any further, my first question is: Why the heck are you using THREE different date fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Same table same field - multiple joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It reads to me that FIELD1 occurs multiple times for every occurrence of FIELD3 and you want FIELD4 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML files and deploy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
quote: Deploy should not make any change to html files But it does. It checks the html source look......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] If Then Logic to choose a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
A footnote: For readbility you can arrange your DECODE vertically, or even put the decode pairs in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] If Then Logic to choose a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
This looks way too complicated for what you are trying to do. For starters, why not take a look at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Date/Time Stamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
In Dev Studio, right-click anywhere in the header or footer and you will see a option to insert a da......

Discussion Topic  RE: DEFINE problem in Dev Studio - WF7611 on 64-bit Win7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Thanks for the suggestion Doug - but unfortunately it still doesn't work. Weird. George...

Discussion Topic  DEFINE problem in Dev Studio - WF7611 on 64-bit Win7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I have a simple FEX where the define will not work in Dev Studio on my PC. The same code runs perfe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing records side-by-side (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Quote: "This is an end-user language after all." Clearly you haven't met my end users. Example: My......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX FTP CMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
You can use scp - secure copy - (instead of ftp) right in your FEX without the need for a shell scri......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Easy question - EDIT mask options (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
I use the EDIT function a lot to truncate long fields so the data will fit on a report. So, for exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dialogue Manager in Web Focus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Waz is wrong.. "it may be expensive" Methinks it WILL be VERY expensive ...... Of course what cons......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] General Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
It's already a feature request .... but any additional pressure on IBI is welcome! I have figured a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying one field with multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by George Patton
Another possible approach: First of all create a new field to concatenate the two contacts with wea......

» Refine Search
» New Search